“Average Food, but great for delivery (Delivery Only)”
Review of Ming Dynasty

Ming Dynasty
Ranked #87 of 466 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed March 13, 2017

This is as of Feb 2017. Our experiences with Ming Dynasty have been through delivery orders only. We have ordered from Ming Dynasty for the last 6 years and will continue to do so.

In WA where there is an abundance of various East Asian cuisines, Ming Dynasty is par with their food flavors. The amount of food is LARGE portions, although I wish they would add more pancakes per Mu Shu Pork order.

We're always happy with our food, and ordering over the phone is easy. Their menu is slightly confusing, but we have never had a bad meal.

Delivery service is fast, accurate, and the delivery staff are friendly. They get an Very Good rate due to them being one of the *few* late night delivery restaurants in the area.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

To be fair, I have only had food from this place as delivery.....but I think I can safely say that this is not good food......five times I have ordered for delivery and the end result was overwhelming filler with minimal protein.......you really have to search for the main in your dish.....egg rolls fried at a very low temperature leading to a mouthfull of grease....not a pleasant bite......in addition the delivery time was forty five to ninety minutes.....very disappointing overall......

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Read a couple of reviews and decided to check out this place as we badly felt like doing Chinese!
Nicely appointed and great tasting food. Be aware the dinner portions are huge and I never leave food on my plate....not here. Too much portion....but tasty though. Service was a bit slow as there was only one waitress for the whole floor!

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

We live about 5 minutes from the restaurant, 10 with traffic. On a quiet Wednesday we waited almost 90 min for our meal. We were apprised of how long it would take... I'm just surprised. When we did get the food it was good, although a little cooler than I prefer so ended up having to reheat the food. I'm guessing that our food spent some time "waiting " to leave the restaurant as it would not have cooled down that much on the very short trip to our house!

Reviewed September 9, 2015

I love this place, we order at least 2 times a week from here. I usually get their won ton soup with shrimp, soo good, or i get the vegetable seafood soup with tofu, its the best. also once in a while i try their fried tofu, they have too vegetable or kung pao, try both how you like it, all special daily meals come with soup and soda, great food, great service.

Been to Ming Dynasty? Share your experiences!