“Diamond in the rough”

Add it.
Pho to Liem
Ranked #180 of 465 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Man, my brother took me here for lunch...and i tell ya, they do it right. The broth is spot on, extras are not a problem... just a little hole in the wall, but totallly worth the stop...fair price, good service...party on.

Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

I have never been to a pho restaurant before so I do not have a comparison. I wanted to try pho while in the Seattle area because I have read that it is the place to eat pho and this was the closest place to where I was at the time. The food was delicious. It was the flavors I was expecting ( based on what I have read) the service was friendly and fast. Take it at face value that I would recommend based on my own taste because I am definitely not a pho connoisseur

Reviewed August 17, 2015

One of my favorite things is Pho, especially on a cold rainy day in Washington. I've tried a lot of places, but I'm always a bit disappointed unless I'm at Pho Toliem. The soup has a richer, more flavorful broth then most places I've been to. I'm also a cheap eats bargain hunter, and Pho is one of the best bargains around. I mentioned to the waitress last time I was in that their Pho was the best, and she smiled and said it was an old and secret recipe. I've been going to this place for several years, and they have never let me down.

Been to Pho to Liem? Share your experiences!