“Excellent Pho Restaurant”
Review of Than Brothers

Than Brothers
Ranked #173 of 465 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed January 9, 2017

This place is a bit hidden and might have a "hole in wall" kind of feel on the outside but it is a really good place to go for Pho and not expensive at all! They are CASH ONLY so make sure to take out some money first before coming and no checks either. My boyfriend and I have come here before and it is never a disappointment when it comes to the quality of the food and the customer service. The restaurant itself is not fancy by any means, but the staff are very friendly and quick to seat and serve. The portion sizes go from small to extra large for the bowl sizes and I normally can barely finish a small portion because it is so much food and it is only about $ 5 or $6 dollars for the small size. My boyfriend gets a medium and he is stuffed by the time we leave. They offer vegetarian, chicken and beef Phos, so no matter your meat or non meat preference they have it here! If you are in the Everett area and would like Pho or to try it and you are on a budget come to this place and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Nephew came here when he visited niece here in Everett. Upon his recommendation we came to see if they have the 'best' pho as he described. I am not a Pho person but husband is. We agreed that Than Brothers served up some really good pho. Huge size and good price range. I should have ordered a small bowl instead of a medium/regular. The little cream puffs they served (complimentary) was wonderful. We ordered a box to go as we finished our delicious lunch.

Been to Than Brothers? Share your experiences!