“They Need to Work on It”
Review of Pho Mai Noodles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Mai Noodles
Ranked #160 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed 3 June 2015

This used to be one of the best Pho joints in Everett. Over the past few visits, however, they seem to have given up. Stopped bringing thai basil, sprouts, and limes to the table unless you specifically ask. Out of some items. Service has become very lackluster. I'm not sure if it changed ownership, or what. I hope they can bounce back and be the restaurant they once were.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

Best Tom Ka Soup EVER! the staff is always quick, helpful and accommodating. Large dining area so you'll always get a seat. their sandwiches are really delicious and the Pho is really good as well. My office frequents this place for to go orders for out meetings :)

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I've tried alot of Pho in the Everett area but I always come back to Pho Mai.

Their broth is my favorite. I always get various types of beef while my husband gets chicken. We usually split a pork Bahn Mi and our 9 year son had his first ever bowl of Pho at Pho Mai which he LOVED.

I will continue to come here.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Saw a lot of locals there. Good Pho, hot and tasty. Smiling server did a good job. Typical Viet Nam pho place, nothing out of the ordinary.Menu a little hard to understand, somehow the menu equates to the size of bowls on the wall and how much to pay. Good service,

Been to Pho Mai Noodles? Share your experiences!