“Great food - great service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dos Reales Family Mexican
Ranked #70 of 459 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I was staying next door at the Red Lion Hotel and they recommended Dos Reales. I ate there 3 times in the four night at the hotel and had great food (good flavors) every time. Tacos, Burritos, Frajitas all good. And we got a 10% discount off the food because we were staying at the Red Lion

Reviewed October 17, 2016

We find ourselves at Dos Reales about once a month for their reasonably-priced lunch specials. This small family-run restaurant is very friendly and relaxed. They have the usual Mexican fare (tacos, enchiladas, burritos, fajitas, etc.), but everything is well-prepared and tasty. Their complementary chips and salsa are also a step above similar restaurants; I'm embarrassed to say that I've eaten a whole basket myself.

They have a lively happy hour bar and put on karaoke nights and other music entertainment. I don't know much about this, as we almost exclusively come here for lunch.

Reviewed January 30, 2016

We have lunch here 2-4 times a month. Never disappointed in the service or the food. Tacos are a staple as are the Beans and rice we also do several other item and have all been good. Service is really good here.

Reviewed January 12, 2016

This is not a bad spot for lunch but not great. Although it has a Mexican feel the food was pre-made and not fresh

Reviewed November 30, 2015

This is a true family owned and operated restaurant. The entire focus from the owners and staff, is on your dining experience being pleasant and unforgettable. Been there many times and will return many times.

Been to Dos Reales Family Mexican? Share your experiences!