“Late dinner with friendly service ”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #95 of 455 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Arrived in from Seattle last night and this IHOP was conveniently located walking distance from my hotel across the street. Met my son there for dinner at 9:00 pm. It was hopping for a Friday night. Hostess took us immediately to our seat. Waitress was quick to follow. Food was fast, hot and fresh. I had eggs, bacon, hash browns and pancakes.

1  Thank melindatownsend

Reviewed October 23, 2016

This is a chain. Good food minor waits for a table. big menu with full meals. Pancakes and breakfast too and dinners. Calories called out on the menu. WOW! a bit pricey. Service was good food fresh and at temp.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

We stopped for breakfast (15% off if you stay at Motel 6 across the road). They were a little busy but the food was excellent and the service was fast.

1  Thank SHARON V
Reviewed September 12, 2016

was staying close by the ihop in everett wa. and we had dinner there twice once for breakfast one once for dinner and both times it was a nice experience and worth the stop very friendly people waitress and the cashier was also very helpful would stop there again if im in the area ...

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Have been to IHop 3 time. The one on HWY 99 and Everett Mall Way. The food has been cold , under cooked and not all the food comes out at the same time. My mother and I got our food and my dad's came out 20 minutes later. I would not recommend this place to any one

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!