“good food”

Add it.
Glacier Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #103 of 456 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Usual diner type place. Good food quick and hot. Friendly servers that call you Babe and hun. Prices are good and there is a bar if you want. Good place with lots of regulars

Reviewed June 1, 2016

You might not think of going to a bowling alley for breakfast but this is one of the best inexpensive breakfast places around. Lunch is ok but dinner not so much. My favorite is the #13 which is Hashbrowns Supreme, yummy!

Reviewed April 24, 2016

I have eaten there many times with friends and family. The food is fantastic and very reasonably priced. The service has always been great. They have a wide variety of choices and a good senior menu. My friend said the liver and onions were delicious. I opted for a giant waffle that trip. Yummy! My other friend had a burger with a cup of house made split pea soup, He loved it.

Reviewed July 1, 2015

We bowled here for the Washington State Open Tournament.
The service at the lanes was excellent, I had a club sandwich and fries, my wife had the burger and fries, both were very good and the price was reasonable.

My dad and his wife ate breakfast in the restaurant and were very happy.

Been to Glacier Restaurant & Lounge? Share your experiences!