“Our favorite”

Add it.
Manna Teriyaki
Ranked #165 of 474 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed June 18, 2016

Friendly owners/workers and this place is always busy for a reason. They serve up some great teriyaki. Love the spicy version which is not too spicy. There have been a few occasions where the food was lacking something but this is not normal. We go here a few times a month. Give it a try

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Typical strip mall teriyaki place, this is not! They do the best mongolian chicken, spicy chicken teriyaki. Their sauces beat all the others. Great service and big servings. One tip, order ahead so it's ready right when you get there.

Reviewed August 27, 2015

The pork fried rice is my favorite. I automatically order that. But their beef & broccoli? I love it! Without the broccoli. I hate broccoli. Most places all you get is beef, broccoli and sauce. Theirs has tender beef, all sorts of veggies and a wonderful sauce with bits of garlic you can actually see. If I'm sharing with my Momushka, I allow the broccoli left in, like a good daughter. If not, it is a totally broccoli free zone!

Reviewed August 10, 2015

Located next to a Fred Meyer. I guess it is ok for a quick lunch on the run. The food is run of the mill.

Reviewed June 22, 2015 via mobile

Good place to go for lunch. Good prices, quick food, and decent service. Recommended for lunch with friends or by yourself.

Been to Manna Teriyaki? Share your experiences!