“OK Chinese Restaurant, a little seedy and salty”
Review of Lilly's Garden

Lilly's Garden
Ranked #279 of 455 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Lilly's has been around forever, and I'm not sure why. It is a little run-down and seedy, and every dish I have had there is too salty, probably from so much soy sauce. I feel like I need 3 glasses of water to go with my meal. The dishes are OK, but nothing special. A convenient spot if you need to go out to lunch, but there are other nearby places I'd pick first.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

a group of us church ladies went here for lunch today. it's not a noisy place at all. a few other people were there. we sat at a round table, where they had a centerpiece that moves around. you'd have to see it to believe it. the egg flower soup was yummy with a surprise ingredient. I ordered the sampler appetizers. I actually got filled up from them.

Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

Very reasonable prices and substantial portion sizes. Enjoyed the creative table settings and nice decor. Beautiful view of the mountains from our table.

Been to Lilly's Garden? Share your experiences!