“Good Thai food”

Thai Gusto
Ranked #247 of 438 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We took my grandparents here for dinner and had a nice meal. The Pad Thai, Spring Rolls and Tom Kha soup were all very good. The seating was comfortable and the service was prompt. Parking in the area is a little sparse but we were able to find parking on the street a short walk away.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My buddy and I enjoyed the food here very much. We both have a base line for good Thai food. Service was great. I had the special.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I've visited this restaurant before but never left a review. This time I visited prior to attending an event right across the street at the Xfinity Arena. The place had patrons but I wouldn't describe it as busy. I waited longer than I felt I should have to be seated...in the least, I should have been acknowledged. After waiting almost 5 minutes (remember, place wasn't even half capacity) I was finally seated.

Then I waited quite a while to order. The server acknowledged me but seemed to struggle with prioritizing and instead said she'd be right with me, twice. Eventually, the other server took my order after she observed that I had been ready to order.

The food came out in a timely manner and looked great. I enjoyed the Fresh Rolls and Tom Kah Soup...very delicious. I've had other dishes in the past and they're all good.

If the service had been better, I would have easily rated 4...maybe even 5. Overall, not a bad place to eat but struggles with service like many other cultural restaurants. They just don't seem to have the service and prioritization dialed in like the more established restaurants.

Regardless, you gotta try for yourself at least once!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

They are overpriced for what you get, and the service when we went wasn't good. They weren't very busy. We were so disappointed that we won't go back. We frequent Thai places and have 3 favorites in the Everett area.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We came here yesterday before the Everett Silvertips game. Got seated right away although the person was strange. He looked around and told us that he had only one table for us while we saw numerous tables available. The waitress was okay. The food was nothing to go lala about. Considering the price and the food quality, it is all average. We'll only come back if we can't find any other places to eat before the games in the future.

Been to Thai Gusto? Share your experiences!