“Excellent Food and Service at Bobby's!”

Bobby's Hawaiian Restaurant
Ranked #192 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I love everything about this place, the food, the people, and the atmosphere! The supah loco moco is my favorite, and when I'm feeling sentimental, I come here for comfort food.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

What a surprise! I am very impressed with this place. I came in not expecting much since a few of my other visits to local "Hawaiian" restaurants were a let down. The mood, the music, the food; I would say is pretty authentic to Hawaiian cuisine. Some reviewers say the service is "slow", I call it authentic "island time". I tried their "Supah Loco Moco". Delicious! It had a hamburger patty, egg, sausage, spam, rice and the gravy. This place will be my regular Hawaiian restaurant when I am in the Aloha mood. Definitely coming back again...and again...and again...

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

I was super excited to go here, so many good reviews. They don't have a full bar. Their wait staff was not helpful and their food was just OK. Not planning on going back

Reviewed 12 September 2015

We felt right at home in this casual, Hawaiian family plate lunch heaven. Lots of great authentic island choices. We chose the classic spam musubi, crispy Mochiko chicken, moist lau lau, and saimen bowl. The plates come with rice and dreamy creamy house-made macaroni salad. Wish we had saved room for dessert; they looked delicious, so we'll have to go again! NOTE: No longer in Everett, but Lynnwood address is 14626 Hwy. 99, Suite 101. Don't let the strip mall location deter you from tasty treats.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Lots of pros and cons with this place. It's an actual family style restaurant where you get seated and waited on versus every other Hawaiian place I've been where you order at a counter and then pick up your food when it's ready so that was nice. The space is large but comfortable and has a tv in case there is a Seahawks game on like it was when I visited but you can't see it from everywhere and there is only 1 so keep that in mind.

Whenever I visit a Hawaiian restaurant for the first time, I always order the Kalua Pork with cabbage. It's a staple of Hawaiian cuisine and fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you see it, it's like pizza. Even if it's bad, it's still pretty good. If I go back a second time, I'll order a Lau Lau plate but I noticed that on Bobby's menu, it describes their Lau Lau plate as pork wrapped in fig leaves. True Lau Lau as you might know is butterfish, not pork so I don't think I'll be back to order that. One thing about Hawaiian restaurants is that they are few and far between so unless you want to travel, you're kinda stuck going to the closest place to your home. At least with Bobby's, that's not a completely horrible thing.

Some of might complaints are they only give you a fork and one napkin. Hawaiian food can get messy so having multiple napkins would be nice and at the end of my meal when my plate was nearly clean, it would have been nice to have a knife or a spoon even to help me get those pesky remnants on to my fork. I had an order of the Lumpia and it was good but I would have liked to have more sweet chili sauce to dip them in. Their teriyaki sauce was tasty but refrigerated so I quickly dropped the temperature of my food while applying the sauce to it and halfway through my meal, I was asked if I was done with it so that they could give it to another table to use. I was okay with it but I'd really like to see them have enough bottles so that each table could have their own.

They offer a few mixed drinks and they have a nice selection of beer in bottles plus wine if you'd rather. Overall I wasn't disappointed and I will definitely be back when I'm in the Lynnwood area.

Pro tip: The Everett location is closed. The Lynwood location is the only location but your GPS may tell you otherwise.

Thanks for reading.

Been to Bobby's Hawaiian Restaurant? Share your experiences!