“A jewel of a place”

Hanami Sushi & Grill
Ranked #119 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

We found this place after visiting the Boeing Future of Flight Centre on the way back to Seattle. It looked pretty nondescript and i was concerned when i walked in as it was empty. Did this represent the food quality? However as we were famished, we gamely tried a variety of their handrolls such as volcano, mulkilteo, their tempura & fresh salmon sashimi After the first few bites, we gamely declared this one of the best Japanese restaurants we have come across. The service was excellent and attentive and we enjoyed the serenity of having nearly the whole place to ourselves. Very pleased with our experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing!! The service is great! There were several times where the waitress kept a watchful eye, waiting for us to look up if we had a question or needed a refill. We tried several variations of sushi, all fabulous. While my husband is a huge sushi fan, I typically stick with California rolls or tempura. However, this place had me trying sushi I've never tried before and I loved it! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Outstanding food. Hot miso soup, huge lettuce wrap, attentive serve. Hot sake, cold beer. We will be back.

Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

The title says it all. Excellent sushi. Wait staff very nice and efficient. The place is very friendly and nice. Prices about the same as everywhere else. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very good selection of fresh fish. The two women who run the restaurant provide excellent service. I have been to the restaurant many times over the years and have always enjoyed my meals.

1  Thank Daniel D