“Best kept secret”

Hanami Sushi & Grill
Ranked #62 of 456 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

I hesitate to write this review due to the fact that Hanami could become overly crowded. With that said, I have been coming to this joint for 12 years off and on. Every time I come in for sushi I am always amazed at the quality and price point. The salmon sushi nigiri is the best tasting salmon I've ever had- even compared to extremely fancy joints. The rolls are always big and delicious, especially the super crunch roll. The super crunch roll is nothing short of amazing! Sam is so friendly and so are the rest of the family. If I could afford to eat at Hanami more often I would. I can't say enough good things about this place. You will be amazed and addicted!

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

We found this place after visiting the Boeing Future of Flight Centre on the way back to Seattle. It looked pretty nondescript and i was concerned when i walked in as it was empty. Did this represent the food quality? However as we were famished, we gamely tried a variety of their handrolls such as volcano, mulkilteo, their tempura & fresh salmon sashimi After the first few bites, we gamely declared this one of the best Japanese restaurants we have come across. The service was excellent and attentive and we enjoyed the serenity of having nearly the whole place to ourselves. Very pleased with our experience.

Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing!! The service is great! There were several times where the waitress kept a watchful eye, waiting for us to look up if we had a question or needed a refill. We tried several variations of sushi, all fabulous. While my husband is a huge sushi fan, I typically stick with California rolls or tempura. However, this place had me trying sushi I've never tried before and I loved it! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

Outstanding food. Hot miso soup, huge lettuce wrap, attentive serve. Hot sake, cold beer. We will be back.

Reviewed February 27, 2015 via mobile

The title says it all. Excellent sushi. Wait staff very nice and efficient. The place is very friendly and nice. Prices about the same as everywhere else. Highly recommend.

Been to Hanami Sushi & Grill? Share your experiences!