Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort InnUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
FindHotelUS$109
StayForLongUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019

I'm a Diamond member and I stay at Choice properties more than 50 times a year. This is one of the better Comfort Inns, and in the Federal Way area I would argue it is the best for the money! Excellent, helpful staff; quiet, comfortable rooms; very good breakfast; fast Internet service; good exercise room, nice indoor pool; plenty of free parking; on-site laundry facilities; my reservation is always correct; and close to many great restaurants in Federal Way. I look forward to my next stay.

Room tip: Get a 2-room king suite and enjoy the extra space.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank noworries2000
Jessica C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Dear noworries2000,

Thank you very much for your great review. I'm very happy to read that you had such an excellent experience with us. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope your next stay is even better than the last.

Reviewed October 23, 2019

My recent stay 10/22/19 was a second chance for this hotel. When I stayed in September 9/10-9/12/19, they gave someone keys to my room in the early AM hours. Last night I was checked into a room with a guest in it already. Nothing has changed here. As a Diamond Member, staying at choice hotels 46 weeks a year, this is the lowest level of service I have received. I brought the first incident to their attention in hopes that they would fix it. Apparently, General Manager Jessica Christensen, did not accept the professional courtesy I gave them to try and fix it on their own. This time, I am letting everyone know, how they operate. Two times in less than 6 weeks apart, I was unknowingly sharing a room with strangers.
If you need to stay in this area, make another choice or make the commute in from SeaTac Clarion or Comfort inn.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jessica C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2019

Dear Tim,
I would like to take the time to apologize for your experience. To read that you felt you received low level of service from our staff is disappointing, as this is usually where we excel. Our goal is to provide our guests with a positive and comfortable experience. I apologize that we failed to provide you with this. I will personally look into this incident to try to determine what happened. Once again I sincerely apologize.

Ashley Beckman
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2019

We were a bit hesitant to stay here because of other reviews, but we found it to be great! The hotel was clean, the room was comfortable, and the staff was friendly and had great recommendations. We would stay here again for sure!

1  Thank bnettmd
Reviewed August 19, 2019

The Comfort Inn in Federal Way is located just off of I5 between Seattle and Tacoma. It's a very standard hotel, with comfortable rooms and typical amenities. The front desk staff are helpful and knowledgeable. Rooms have mini fridges and microwaves which is convenient for warming up leftovers. The breakfast in the morning is awesome, and so far has included waffles, bagels and baked goods, eggs, bacon, and sausages. There is a small pool and hot tub, as well as an exercise room with a couple of treadmills and some free weights.

Room tip: There is construction happening around, but there isn't a lot to see anyways. Choosing a room on either side of the hotel works.
1  Thank christopherk454
Jessica C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Christopher,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and taking the time to leave us your thoughts. I'm pleased that our front desk staff were helpful to you during your stay. We always love to hear feedback from our guests about our complimentary breakfast, I'm happy that you enjoyed it so much. I hope we see you again next time your back in the area. Best wishes!

Reviewed August 18, 2019

On a road trip with family, we stayed one night here. The hotel was a little hard to find via Google Maps (it took us down the side road where there isn't a sign) but the location was super convenient to shopping centers and restaurants in the area. Front desk staff at check-in was great. My 7 year old liked the pool. I would recommend this hotel if you are stopping or staying in this area.

1  Thank lorigirl74

Dear Lorigirl74,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to leave us this great recommendation. I'm very pleased to read that you enjoyed our location and that you found our front desk staff to be great. Thank you again for the fantastic feedback. I hope your next stay with us will be even better than your last. Safe travels!