“live maine lobster”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Sit int the bar..quiet and good service.
Excellent food at an affordable price.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband and when we want a quick get away and a great Bahama Mama we go here. Staff is always very friendly with us, and we always love their soups and salads. I really appreciate the nice staff but a few times we have been seated very close to some "ghetto people cursing and talking loudly on the phone" ( I am African American so I know ghetto when I see it), but I believe sometimes the trash that sometimes walks in is not a reflection of the hard working people that try to make your dinner as pleasant as they can....

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Service was prompt and our waiter was in a good mood. We didn't want to stuff ourselves with food since we still had another 3.5 drive ahead of us, so we shared The lobster bisque and The Admiral's Feast. The bisque was flavorful and had enough chunks of lobster within. I found the Admiral's Feast too fatty. Everything was fried and felt heavy. The dish comes with shrimp, sole, scallops and clams, which of course were all battered and deep fried. You have a choice of mashed or baked potatoes and you also get a side a salad or soup. There was no way we were skipping the salad with all this fried food. It ended up being the perfect amount of food for my husband and I. I guess it depends how hungry you are.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

nothing to much butter to much sodium never go back

Reviewed 17 December 2011

We went to Red Lobster to celebrate a birthday, and it was an excellent choice! The staff was very accomodating, all the way from the lobby to the waitstaff.
We got there on a Saturday night just before prime time, and were seated and fed in short order.
The food was well worth the money! All of us eat hearty, and we had leftovers to take home.
The food was done well, served piping hot, and was good quality.
The bill for three people with some drinks came to $130, but again, here we got quality, and that makes it worth while! A lot of places charge high, but don't delive on the quality. Red Lobster does!
We would GLADLY go back again!