Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$106
PricelineUS$106
Expedia.comUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
Orbitz.comUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

Warm welcome from reception as I needed early access to my room. It was no problem. The hotel is next to a busy freeway and the glazing hardly cuts out the noise on that side.

Wi fi was good, room pretty basic but it was fine, good room heater/air, you get what you would expect, it was fine.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

Hi GP,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!

Reviewed October 3, 2019

I had to go to Washington and just needed a place to stay with easy access to Interstate 5. Nothing extra, just a place to spend the night. They offer different prices so ask if they give a price break for anything like AAA, CDL, Military, or Seniors. I choose a handicapped access room and the roomed a twin bed that gave more floorspace for getting around. The bathroom had a tub with lots of handrails and bench across the tub. This worked good for me as I use a cane to walk with. The walkway infant of the handicapped rooms were on the ground floor with a handrail.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

Motel 6 Fife is a short distance from the state fair in Puyallup, making it an ideal spot to stay the night when a kid qualifies for a runoff the next day. The price is very reasonable, and the room was clean. However, I was surprised to find no mini fridge and awkward plugs for charging phones that weren’t near the beds. Also, the sink is inside the bathroom, so when someone is in there it is not possible to wash your hands without intruding upon them. All in all an average stay at a Motel6 for the price!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

Pretty gross. Haven't stayed in a Motel 6 for a long time. Probably won't ever again. Room and grounds were grungy and dirty. Shower was so gross, we opted to not shower. This particular location makes you show not only your ID (which is perfectly fine and normal) but I had to go out to the car and get my 17 year old to come in and show his ID. As we were waiting for the desk to check ID's, I noticed a sign that said kids 17 and under stay free. I pointed this out to the clerk, and said "My son is 17, why am I getting charged for 2 adults?" The clerk responded "Oh he's 17?"; I replied "You're holding his ID..." Then he oh, it's too late now, I already ran the card." Unbelievable. Gross, dirty, overpriced, and employees who literally can't be bothered... almost any other option in the area will be better.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SpokoDude
Reviewed January 11, 2019

For the price, you can find a better hotel down the road that offers comfortable beds, better housekeeping that cleans your room, and better rooms. Few of the staff are nice. Manager Chris is an a**. Make policies that aren’t published. Bathrooms, fridges, and microwaves need updated. Grounds are trashy. Clean towels have different forms of body hair on them. Have no shampoos and conditioner, not even any for purchase. Used to be a frequent visitor, but no more.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Dear Dnice,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.