Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
Hotels.comUS$110
PricelineUS$69
TravelocityUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Nothing worked, didn't feel safe, garbage everywhere, HORRIBLE smell in the rooms! I can't say enough about why you should not stay here. I would rate it at a zero if I could. This is not a "no frills budget hotel" - it seems more like people living here. There's not even anywhere to get help/service as there's no front desk.. you check in at the hotel across the parking lot. The wifi didn't work or the phone.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

We booked this place bc we could not find another place. Can't even rate it but i have to per app. I am surprised that they do not have city inspection issues. GROSS...one step from homelessness...ewww

Date of stay: July 2016