All reviews fire pit hot tub goat cowboy coffee dirt road eagle cabin log cabin pancake breakfast hoh rainforest telling stories local history beautiful tranquil farm fresh eggs coffee maker downtown seattle off the beaten path clean cabin
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed here for two nights. Bill and Kitty were very nice and helpful when I arrived after a long drive from Seattle. I stayed in the trapper cabin which doesnt have a bathroom in the cabin itself but next to it. I loved how it was sucluded and surrounded by trees. I will be staying again when I come back to Forks.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night in cabin #3, which had a kitchen. The cabin was great, it had so much decoration it really made you feel at home. Great location too, quiet and peaceful. Check-in and check-out was without seeing anyone from the lodge (in fact, we didn't see anyone at all!), which seemed a bit strange but all was well-arranged. I couldn't get wifi to work though, except when I was outside. Also, the bed was a bit too small for two adults (but the bedroom itself was very cosy!).

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great Place close to Olympic Park ... We stayed here in late Oct 2012. Forks, Wa is the closest town to the park. Most of the town is very rustic. We had a nice visit here. We stayed one night. It was very cold in Oct. The cabin did have heat. There was also a kitchen and an outdoor fire place that we used.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was a little nervous about staying in Forks b/c people are not too kind about it but on the map it seemed fairly central for what we wanted to do on that side of Olympic Natl Park. I was about to give up and book at a blah motel in town when I found this place. We paid about $100/night in late Sept. for a well-appointed cabin (#1 is half a cabin) with two queen beds, sitting area, tv, nice bathroom, cute rustic furnishings, etc. It is away from the main drag on a lovely piece of property and felt like a rental b/c we never saw the owners. We did not have trouble finding the cabin or dealing with self check-in but I think it might be tougher to find at night. Everything worked out well and I was really pleased with my choice when we saw the spots I was about to book in town...very blah. The only thing I was a little weirded out by was the deer head on the wall and a couple of stuffed birds. We're not hunters so not my cup of tea but there are accurate pictures on their website so if it's really going to freak you out, fair warning is given.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JerseyGirl5781
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was struggling to find accommodation in Forks when I booked this on the internet, so wasn't expecting much. However, we were very pleasantly surprised. We rented the trapper cabin for one night, which is basically a bedroom which shares the nearby bathroom block with the rv guests. The cabin was very clean and came with some unexpected features like the tv and good internet access as well as fridge, microwave and coffee maker. As one of your other reviewers has said there were other little touches like chocolates and a pocket torch on the key ring which were very welcome. Excellent price for a good nights stay.

Room Tip: Cabin is about 1/2 mile up an unmade road, which may put off some rental car drivers, but setting is peaceful and pleasant.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple