The Pacific Inn Motel(Forks)(Great Value!)
US$144
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

The Dew Drop Inn Motel(Forks)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$143
Town Motel(Forks)
US$129
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$149
Curley's Resort and Dive Center(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
Van Riper's Resort(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$273
US$265
All reviewsluxury cabinthunderbird motella pushwhale motelthe kitchengas fireplacejetted tubmotel unitsrv parkjames islandocean viewsea stackssecond floorrialto beachbring your ownsalt and pepperindian reservation
Reviewed December 3, 2017

This was my first visit to La Push, but it won't be my last. Two friends and I booked three rooms in the Thunderbird Motel for a motorcycle ride to the coast. My expectations were greatly exceeded. The room was spacious, clean, well appointed, and comfortable. And the view of the ocean from the balcony was fantastic. I also enjoyed my meal at the nearby River's Edge Restaurant but I'll post a separate review of that place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2017

I've been staying here for 35+ years now. I don't know how many times I've stayed but this is now the 3rd year in a row and we already made reservations for next year. Over the years the accommodations have been significantly upgraded but there are still some maintenance issues here and there and some of the units could use a little TLC. But, overall, these concerns pale in comparison with all this property provides: eye-popping views, peace, tranquility, a lovely beach right in front of your place and other nearby beaches within easy hiking distance. And you can cook your own meals there! And soak in a jetted tub with a view of the water and beach! This really is a very special place and to put it into perspective we've already booked for next year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Nice clean room with a really wonderful view So peaceful and quiet. You can't go wrong staying here. No TV and my phone didn't get a signal. Was nice to be disconnected for a bit. Close to Forks if you want a few choices for restaurants or groceries.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights while exploring Olympic National Park. 2 nights was not enough, it was so great here we needed more time. We stayed in a one bedroom deluxe cabin. We loved the large windows with the perfect view of the Pacific. The cabin had a large bathroom with large jacuzzi tub. The kitchen had all the necessities to cook. We enjoyed sitting by the gas fireplace in the evenings. It was so peaceful here and loved starting and ending our days with walks on the beach. I can only hope we can make it back to spend more time someday!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2017

My husband and I stayed there for two nights in October. It was our fourth stay there, and it was great as always. We've stayed in a luxury cabin, twice in the motel, and once in a 2 bedroom cabin. We've loved each and every stay.
The views are incredible. Words really cannot do it justice, just look at all the photos. The motel rooms are very nice, and the upper floor has a great view. The staff is friendly and helpful at check-in, and anytime you need anything. We had a fire on the beach, and it was so peaceful and relaxing.

If you are in the area, I'd definitely recommend spending the night here. Whether you get a cabin, a motel room, or you RV or tent camp, you really cannot go wrong. We will be back time and time again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple