“Great get-away”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Forks
Quileute Oceanside Resort
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We have stayed here twice and enjoyed it very much both times. One was in August, the other in November during Thanksgiving. The resort isn't fancy but clean and well done. The units have a full kitchen since there aren't many restaurants near and we usually take most of the food we need with us. From every unit you can look out your balcony and see the ocean which is about a one minute walk away. The beach is great to walk on and there are other great beaches nearby that have beautiful hikes thru the forest to get to. There are cabins, a motel, RV parking spaces and tent camping available. One thing I found out this time- you might want to double check if you go- in the motel part if you ask for a queen bed you get the first floor. If you ask for a king, you get the second floor. So far we've only stayed on the first floor. Next time I'll ask for the second floor. The beds are comfortable. We will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: If you want the second floor, ask for a king bed. All rooms have an ocean view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 December 2017

This was my first visit to La Push, but it won't be my last. Two friends and I booked three rooms in the Thunderbird Motel for a motorcycle ride to the coast. My expectations were greatly exceeded. The room was spacious, clean, well appointed, and comfortable. And the view of the ocean from the balcony was fantastic. I also enjoyed my meal at the nearby River's Edge Restaurant but I'll post a separate review of that place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I've been staying here for 35+ years now. I don't know how many times I've stayed but this is now the 3rd year in a row and we already made reservations for next year. Over the years the accommodations have been significantly upgraded but there are still some maintenance issues here and there and some of the units could use a little TLC. But, overall, these concerns pale in comparison with all this property provides: eye-popping views, peace, tranquility, a lovely beach right in front of your place and other nearby beaches within easy hiking distance. And you can cook your own meals there! And soak in a jetted tub with a view of the water and beach! This really is a very special place and to put it into perspective we've already booked for next year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Nice clean room with a really wonderful view So peaceful and quiet. You can't go wrong staying here. No TV and my phone didn't get a signal. Was nice to be disconnected for a bit. Close to Forks if you want a few choices for restaurants or groceries.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights while exploring Olympic National Park. 2 nights was not enough, it was so great here we needed more time. We stayed in a one bedroom deluxe cabin. We loved the large windows with the perfect view of the Pacific. The cabin had a large bathroom with large jacuzzi tub. The kitchen had all the necessities to cook. We enjoyed sitting by the gas fireplace in the evenings. It was so peaceful here and loved starting and ending our days with walks on the beach. I can only hope we can make it back to spend more time someday!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

My husband and I stayed there for two nights in October. It was our fourth stay there, and it was great as always. We've stayed in a luxury cabin, twice in the motel, and once in a 2 bedroom cabin. We've loved each and every stay.
The views are incredible. Words really cannot do it justice, just look at all the photos. The motel rooms are very nice, and the upper floor has a great view. The staff is friendly and helpful at check-in, and anytime you need anything. We had a fire on the beach, and it was so peaceful and relaxing.

If you are in the area, I'd definitely recommend spending the night here. Whether you get a cabin, a motel room, or you RV or tent camp, you really cannot go wrong. We will be back time and time again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BethanneU4
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We were there for couple of days. Amazing place to stay. We got the deluxe cabin in front of the ocean. The view was incredible. The beach is stunning.

We asked for bonfire and the lady in the reception helped us in all the manners. Amazing stay which cannot be described. It is at the end of the pacific somewhere near to no where.

Overall it was an amazing stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family