We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 night stay! Upon arrival we were welcomed by the friendly staff and offered a glass of wine. We stayed in The Skansonia which had a balcony and a view of the park & harbor. Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated. The location was absolutely perfect and within walking distance of shops, restaurants, the grocery store, post office & banks. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They were friendly and helpful, offering us maps and information on the area. This was our first time to Gig Harbor and would highly recommend the Maritime Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritime Inn is the area's most distinctive hotel, where personal service and unequaled comfort are combined to create an atmosphere of casual elegance and charm. This 15 room boutique hotel is situated in an area of pristine beauty and is Gig Harbor's only downtown hotel along the historic waterfront. Located within walking distance to the harbor's finest restaurants, art galleries, wonderful shops and beautiful marinas. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a complimentary glass of Washington wine upon check in. Graciously appointed rooms await guests, with cozy fireplaces, luxurious Northwest interiors and picturesque views of the harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritime Hotel Gig Harbor
- Maritime Motel Gig Harbor