“Greasy Spoon Old School in the best kind of way.”
Review of 10 - 4 Cafe

10 - 4 Cafe
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Grandview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 15, 2017

If you are the pretentious foodie type, just skip on down the road. If you like a nice breakfast with German sausage and cheddar while listening to farmers rib each other about this and that, then this is your place. It ain't pretty but it is good breakfast. Again, friendly staff.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

As a passing tourist, we noticed there are very few options in this town. This particular restaurant was recommended by a local and in retrospect I'm not sure if his intent was to ensure we never return to town or whether he simply had his taste buds in his pocket.
Homemade soup which tasted like it originated in a can, turkey sandwich you could consume in two or three bites, and stale chips for a side.
I ever you find yourself looking for a meal in Grandview, I strongly suggest you go into the Safeway store and ordered from their deli.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Had Maddie omelet. Husband had Meat Lovers omelet. Hash browns were a little soggy and barely warm. Ingredients in omelets are not fresh and processed cheese is used. I drink my coffee black, but I added a lot(for me) of creamer to make it taste like more than brown water. $30.00 for 2 breakfast and 2 coffee a little much.
Bathroom facilities are sub par.
Definitely a dive, and not in a good way.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love going to the 10-4 cafe. It's a great family owned local business. All of the staff is extremely friendly and polite. The wait is never bad even on their busiest days. The food is great, wether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. I highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

It has been 4 years since I last visited this place because every time prior I got sick from the fake eggs and fake potatoes. I had heard there was a new cook and things had changed. Yes they have your food is now slower coming to you. Expect to wait a half hour even if there is only you and 1 other waiting on food. The fry oil they do not change. You get hash browns and they taste like fish and everything else they fry. Mashed potatoes what a joke they where runny like a milk shake. My eggs had a pile of water under them on the plate that was soaking into my toast. Took one taste no seasoning at all and you could tell they use water instead of milk to blend the eggs.

It is time for the owners to just give up and sell the place they do not take care of the place inside or outside and you also taste the lack of professionalism in the food. Also way to expensive for the quality.

Been to 10 - 4 Cafe? Share your experiences!