“Good for Brunch”

10 - 4 Cafe
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Grandview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 13, 2017

The 10-4 Café is a good breakfast option in Grandview. The food and service is either really good or just okay depending on who's working that day.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

If you are the pretentious foodie type, just skip on down the road. If you like a nice breakfast with German sausage and cheddar while listening to farmers rib each other about this and that, then this is your place. It ain't pretty but it is good breakfast. Again, friendly staff.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

As a passing tourist, we noticed there are very few options in this town. This particular restaurant was recommended by a local and in retrospect I'm not sure if his intent was to ensure we never return to town or whether he simply had his taste buds in his pocket.
Homemade soup which tasted like it originated in a can, turkey sandwich you could consume in two or three bites, and stale chips for a side.
I ever you find yourself looking for a meal in Grandview, I strongly suggest you go into the Safeway store and ordered from their deli.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Had Maddie omelet. Husband had Meat Lovers omelet. Hash browns were a little soggy and barely warm. Ingredients in omelets are not fresh and processed cheese is used. I drink my coffee black, but I added a lot(for me) of creamer to make it taste like more than brown water. $30.00 for 2 breakfast and 2 coffee a little much.
Bathroom facilities are sub par.
Definitely a dive, and not in a good way.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love going to the 10-4 cafe. It's a great family owned local business. All of the staff is extremely friendly and polite. The wait is never bad even on their busiest days. The food is great, wether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. I highly recommend to anyone.

Been to 10 - 4 Cafe? Share your experiences!