All reviews nice walking path tent camping full hookups laundry room two nights would stay here again otters pets wifi
Reviewed September 22, 2016

Stayed here 2 nights. I doubt you can find a nicer owner/operator of an RV Park. The park itself is well laid out. Spaces are not too close together - though not tons of space either. Restrooms were clean. Good showers. Laundry worked well. The owner provides campfire wood at no additional charge. The view of the river is very nice. The only 2 criticisms - it is in a "dead zone for AT & T cell service - not the owners problem, but was inconvenient. ad to drive about 5 blocks to get service. Our friends have Verizon and they had service. The other thing I found was that in Space #8, could not access wifi from inside my trailer though outside and near the clubhouse I could get on-line just fine. The owner does ask no Netflix, video streaming etc. Overall, a very nice RV park.

Room Tip: Not sure which spaces get stronger wifi, but would guess more in the middle of the park.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dtraveler9544
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

This is a great park just off Hwy 101 for one night or longer. It just depends on your plans. We stayed five nights and used this as a home base for exploring both sides of Grays Harbor and the ocean beaches.

Check in was easy, the staff is extremely friendly with fresh cookies in the office and doggie ice cream for the pooches. The clubhouse is roomy, clean restrooms and laundry facilities are onsite as well. Sites have full hookups, are level and gravel with many facing or near the river. Lots of fire pits and a walking trail make this park comfortable and relaxing. My only and small complaint--I found no recycling bins available.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Lyndy468
Reviewed October 11, 2015

This was so unexpected. To be honest, the street view was a little "iffy", but the sun was setting, so we gave it a try. So glad we did. The manager, Gordon, was very sweet. The park was immaculate, especially the bathrooms - truly sparkling. Gordon's wife bakes almost every day, and if you go into the office, she'll offer a little piece of heaven. The WiFi was the best of any campground we've ever been in anywhere.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank TakinBreeze
Reviewed August 31, 2015

We stayed here for three nights after getting evacuated (kicked out) of South Beach campground due to high winds and falling trees. We pulled in without reservations and were given the last open spot, right next to the river. The staff is friendly and helpful. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The showers were hot and clean. The laundry is $1.50 a load to wash and was clean as well. The location is excellent, right on the river with a trail that loops around an additional 18 or so acres that is also park property. Great for getting those steps in. Pet friendly and reasonably priced with Good Sam discount. Sites are close as is the case in most private parks. Downtown Hoquiam and Aberdeen are just a few minutes away for dining, shopping, etc. No ATT cell service in the park but it kicks in a couple blocks away down 101. Several bars of Verizon 4g. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mkcntx
David N, Park Host at Hoquiam River RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2015

It was a pleasure to have you at the park, and we were blessed to have had the space for you. We are thankful that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again.
We take pride in the park and try to make it comfortable and pleasurable for all that stay, We want everyone to feel at home like we do.
Thank you for such a kind review.

Reviewed August 23, 2015

I recently stayed by myself at this RV park in a rented camper van. I do have limited experience with RV camping and am not a total novice, but I did need some basic assistance. The management (and their sweet grandson) went above and beyond to help me feel safe, comfortable, and capable. As a woman traveling alone, they made sure to keep an "extra eye out" for me, and to reassure my son - who lives nearby - that I would be just fine! Also, the bathrooms are superb - very classy. And, they had Wi-Fi for no additional charge.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jnutraveler

So Happy you enjoyed your stay and felt safe while being here. We were Happy to have you and would welcome you back whenever you can.
We look forward to assisting our customer's and making new friend's, it is our pleasure. We take pride in the quality of our service and the up keep on the grounds.