“Denise and Gordon were terrific hosts”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hoquiam
Hoquiam River RV Park
Reviewed 6 September 2017

When I called, we were treated like royalty. When we arrived, they had forgotten we were coming for the Labor Day weekend, but immediately accommodated us with Space 4. We settled in and went for a walk on the back acreage, a treat for us, we saw 3 deer in the woods, then in the AM after coffee we saw 6 otters in the river. It was a good, clean, safe, economical location that made our daily trip to Ocean Shores easy. We will stay here next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: This is an RV Campground.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I haven't a bad thing to say about this place. You arrive, check in, and the guy takes you to your spot, and helps you park. They have everything you need, including hook-ups on both sides in case you want to have your back window with a river view. The river is right there, with several decks that have benches where you can sit and veg. There is a nice walking path along the river, maybe a quarter mile, maybe more. There is a mix of short term folks and people who seem to spend the summer here, and maybe more. Nice club house for groups, which they allowed us to use even tho we were only 3 rigs and not the 5 they ask for. Little extras like plants on the tables, and hanging baskets. It is obvious that these folks really care about this place. The sites are pretty close, tho, gravel, level, can't complain. Friendly, good enuf for me. They've got propane, ice, club house, and showers, etc. Everything you need including fair wifi.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Rolled in on my motorcycle to tent camp after inquiring of the nearby dump motel what they were asking. Very nice, clean, and organized. Tent camping is right on the river bank and pretty level. Bathrooms are very clean and pretty modern.

My only complaint? The permanent bright 'nite lite' at the camper on the river. That thing needs to go OFF by 10PM or get aimed another direction -- Please!

Would I stay here again? Absolutely!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I had been driving for days and stopping for one or two nights at a time and just needed a break from it. Pulled into this park for about a week and loved it. Serene, on a tidal river, pretty, kept immaculate, reasonably priced, very friendly and accommodating staff. For me it worked perfectly as a drawn out rest stop from driving a motor home. Oh, one of the people there used to own an Rv repair business before they retired and would sometimes do minor Rv repairs. Great place for my purposes

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2016

This lovely RV park is right next to the Little Hoquiam River close to downtown Hoquiam. The park managers are friendly and will go above and beyond to ensure you have a great stay. If you have any questions about how your RV works or doesn't work, just ask Gordon and he will help you out.
The park is on the outskirts of town with a forested area and a private trail. The trail runs along side of the river through the forest and you can see birds, deer, raccoons, otters and seals, just to name a few.
Each space has a level gravel pad with a grassy spot in between. It is very quiet and peaceful.
We stayed her for 6 months.

Room Tip: They have spaces right next to the river for great views.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Stayed here 2 nights. I doubt you can find a nicer owner/operator of an RV Park. The park itself is well laid out. Spaces are not too close together - though not tons of space either. Restrooms were clean. Good showers. Laundry worked well. The owner provides campfire wood at no additional charge. The view of the river is very nice. The only 2 criticisms - it is in a "dead zone for AT & T cell service - not the owners problem, but was inconvenient. ad to drive about 5 blocks to get service. Our friends have Verizon and they had service. The other thing I found was that in Space #8, could not access wifi from inside my trailer though outside and near the clubhouse I could get on-line just fine. The owner does ask no Netflix, video streaming etc. Overall, a very nice RV park.

Room Tip: Not sure which spaces get stronger wifi, but would guess more in the middle of the park.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dtraveler9544
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This is a great park just off Hwy 101 for one night or longer. It just depends on your plans. We stayed five nights and used this as a home base for exploring both sides of Grays Harbor and the ocean beaches.

Check in was easy, the staff is extremely friendly with fresh cookies in the office and doggie ice cream for the pooches. The clubhouse is roomy, clean restrooms and laundry facilities are onsite as well. Sites have full hookups, are level and gravel with many facing or near the river. Lots of fire pits and a walking trail make this park comfortable and relaxing. My only and small complaint--I found no recycling bins available.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Lyndy468

Been to Hoquiam River RV Park? Share your experiences!