“Personal Pizzas are great!”
Review of Lexi'z Pizza Pub

Lexi'z Pizza Pub
Ranked #13 of 43 Restaurants in Kelso
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

The size and amount of toppings are generous and the pizza crust is just right. Not too thin or too thick and able to support the cheese and sauce and toppings. It has become one of our go to places for dinner out.

1  Thank craig1668

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

On our trip we wanted to go to a local pizza place. We found Lexi’z Pizza pub. A very nice place, resin the front and large bar in the back. Large selection of pizza. We had a flatbread pizza. The other pizza we had was loaded , I think it weighed about 5 pounds. Sourdough crust. Very nice waiter !!

1  Thank prettylillies99
Reviewed September 25, 2017

After growing up in Michigan. I've traveled 48 states and a dozen or more different countries in the world. I just found my favorite pizza‼️
Thanks, Pat!

1  Thank worldchamp2000
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Always looking for good local pizza....this is the place if your in the area. I ordered the 9 inch Old World without pineapple. OMG! Thick crust, loads of toppings cooked just right. Not over done and thick crust was cooked all the way through. Close to freeway on/offramp. When I am back in the area, I Will Be Back!

2  Thank Don S
Reviewed August 4, 2017

We chose this little out of the way pub based on other reviewers, and we were so happy! Probably the best pizza we've ever had! Had to go back!

2  Thank jodyr443