“Great teriyaki in the neighborhood!”
Review of Ichiban Teriyaki

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I found Ichiban via trip advisor when looking for good food for dinner on my way home from work. The restaurant is just a block off of SR-522 and while the offerings are priced in the normal range the flavor was clearly above average. The dine-in ambiance is standard for teriyaki stands, but I opted for take-out and the order was complete. I will be back!

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

This is an update to a review done nearly 2 years ago...I continue to eat here because of the pleasant staff, the great price and the large quantities of food. My wife even loves this place and we drive miles out of our way to eat here!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Today I had Ichiban for lunch. I had the teriyaki chicken plate. It was a lot of food. Two scoops of rice, a small salad and the chicken. It was your basic teriyaki. The flavor was good, the service was good and the price was pretty reasonable.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Great for take out. The dining area is kind of run down, but don't let that bother you. No one offers a better pork teriyaki. Chicken and eef also excellent. If you call in an order be sure and ask what the special is. It's always a good value

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Don't enjoy going there because 1) the staff is constantly yelling at each other in Spanish 2) food wasn't all that good.