“Great Basic Hotel, nice staff”

Quality Inn Kennewick
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Great Basic Hotel, nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2011

We stayed for 4 days at Quality Inn, the staff were friendly and nice, the breakfast plentiful, (but not anything for a glutenfree/caseinfree diet except fruit and hard boiled eggs). They had limited housekeeping, but we had plenty of extra towels and the pool was clean and hot tub hot--we all enjoyed out stay.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank KLSFamily

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2010

It was the worst hotel stay I have ever had! Sheets didn't fit the beds...mattresses were horrible. Wall plug ins were so loose that my phone charger wouldn't stay in the wall. TV only worked if you bend the prongs so it could stay plugged into the wall. Motel was not busy but we were put in a room directly under a family with running, jumping and crying children! All night long! Shower stall creaked so bad you thought you were going to fall through! Had to shake the toilet handle to keep it from running! The breakfast was good, and the pool was pretty good! The next morning I told the front desk quietly about our night and all they said was sorry! No offer to make it right! If you would of offered to make up for the extremely horrible stay I would of thought about staying again....but not now!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Mamma38

Travellers are raving about these Kennewick hotels

Bryan, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2010

We have stayed at the Quality Inn in Kennewick on 2 separate occasions. The most recent being July of 2010. Both times we have been very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms, friendliness of the staff, and the delicious continental breakfast! When traveling with small children, which we have done both times, it has been important for us to find a place that is clean for them and also has activities for them to do. This hotel has both an indoor and outdoor pool which the kids have absolutely loved. The continental breakfast is also very kid-friendly, with a wide variety of foods- cereal, waffles, bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, juice, milk, etc! The staff has always been very kind and accomodating during our visits as well. Overall, I would give this hotel an A+ and recommend it to others who are looking for a nice place to stay!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank annatipton
Kent, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2010

I went down 10 minutes BEFORE breakfast ended and the doors were closed and locked and after knocking no one would answer the doors even after hearing people inside obviously eating breakfast and laughing and having a good time. Why were the doors locked? it would be understandable to stop making new breakfast shortly before the end, but there would still be some food left for the last few guests in the door. When I asked the girl up front about it all I recevied was a snippy uncanny remark of "oh well, guess you missed it haha". I am never returning to this place. also the tub took over 45 minutes to fill (whirlpool style), the linens felt like sandpaper,and you could hear everything in the hall loudly (even with the fan or a/c on).
too bad i can't leave 0 stars

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank travelinman15
Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2010

Can't find anything positive to say. Noisy, smelly, unkept, and an incompetent staff. Workout room was a joke - two lame machines, TV didn't work, no cups for water, no magazines, no towels. When we arrived, the outdoor pool was closed for the season during a weekend with temps in the high after being told TWICE in advance by staff that the outdoor pool was open. Heard dogs barking in the rooms at 6:30 am on Sunday morning. Breakfast was slop - cold, plastic eggs and French Toast, lukewarn coffee, unkept tables, overflowing garbage cans. Final straw was upon checkout we couldn't transfer our charges to another credit card because their "system was down". Called a few days later to transfer charges and new credit card was overcharged $100 which took two days to fix. I could go on and on, but you get my drift...

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GolfFanSeattle
somewheresville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2010

They overcharged me by 3 yes you read that right 3 rooms, they charged me for 5 rooms, gave us the wrong room intially (had booked a suite, they instead gave us a small room we had to go spend time getting the correct room), our pillows smelled terrible, the indoor "heated" pool was NOT heated, and the whirlpool in the suite was messed up and dirty and I had to driveall the way back there to get the issues resolved after talking to 2 suppposed managers and several workers multiple times, overall would NEVER reccomend.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank mommyofmore
Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2009

I've been reading the prior reviews and wish I would've seen them prior to my stay. My experience almost mirrors many others. We had to switch rooms 3 times (with all our luggage), and our room still didn't have a remote or the fridge working. The sheets came off the bed. I noticed in a review from Feb 08 that someone complained and they told him they were "working on it". Well, 16 months later they haven't fixed it. I also read that they asked the manager to call them and she didn't. I asked 3 times to have the manager call and she didn't call me either. Absolutely no care for the customer. Go somewhere else!

Stayed June 2009, travelled with family