Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$105
Hotels.com
All reviewssouthcenter mallbasketball courtfree breakfastseatac airportlight railshuttle servicenext morningsmall kitchensofa bedpark and flycomplimentary shuttleone night staysouth center mallhot tuban extended staysecond floorsea tac
Reviewed May 7, 2018

The rooms are like a studio apt. - comfortable bed - sm kitchen - flat screen - couch a hot breakfast with lots of choices and an outstanding wed night hosted welcome party - book a room on the inside for lees road noise - the staff was great to work with what I dont like is being charged dbl for the same room based on the day and $2.50 for a bottle of water in your $190.00 room is an insult

Room Tip: book an inside room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review of the TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use this feedback to ensure that we continuously make improvements based on what are guests are saying about us! It was our pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

When I checked in the only thing I asked for was a QUIET room. The young woman at checkin assured me that the room she assigned was VERY, VERY QUIET. The room was at the intersection of 2 busy highways and was simply not acceptable. When I asked for another room, she said no and gave me "complimentary" ear plugs. After a restless night, I was welcomed to a nice breakfast in an extremely small area. I will not be returning.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide valuable feedback about your experience at our Hotel. It is our goal to exceed your expectations and we’re sorry to hear that we fell shy of this important goal. We are always looking for ways to improve our service for all of our guests and your comments help us identify areas that need improvement. We hope you will stay with us again in the future and give us the opportunity to show you our efforts to ensure the very best experience for you and all of our guests.
Kind Regards,
Michael LePage

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Exceedingly disappointed with this hotel, from the passive-aggressive, snarky front desk staff to the rock-hard bed with scratchy Walmart-quality sheets and pillows. The pristine exterior is a façade. I’ll go back to my regular Marriott the next time I visit Seattle, where the beds are heavenly, the staff treats guests with respect, and the check-in time is 3pm at the latest.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank visualspatial

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at our hotel. It is our goal to exceed your expectations and I’m sorry to hear that we fell shy of this important goal. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and our guest experiences and I would like to invite you to reach out to me at the hotel at 253-796-6001 so that I can discuss your experience with you in further detail.
Michael LePage

Reviewed April 18, 2018

We went to the area for vacation. Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC were on our agenda. The TownPlace suites in Kent, WA on 72nd st. is exemplary. Not one member of the staff was anything but friendly, helpful and professional.
They were welcoming and made you feel like they were glad you chose their facility. We had a horrible experience with the flight with an unexpected flight delay which made us arrive at 4:30 am to the hotel. The driver, Rith, was our first contact when he picked us up at the airport. Then Jacqui at the hotel got us checked in so we could get to bed and finally get some rest. By the time we got checked in we had been awake for 24 hours when you consider the time zone change etc.
Breakfast was out by 5:30 and they allowed us to get a plate to take to the room so we could eat prior to getting a little sleep.
Avenisse was helpful in resolving the issues which had occurred at check in with the phone not working correcting. She was always helpful with any issues we had and gave info on places to eat and visit.
Aleli always kept the breakfast bar well stocked and did not allow anything to go empty.
I noticed how all the employees worked together as a team. Avenisse would go over and help Aleli if she was busy. At breakfast bars it is not unusual to see food and crumbs, cereal spilled etc around the area where people will spill food and leave it. This did not happen at this location. Aleli made sure the area was just as neat and clean as it was when it is first set up.
It was also a nice touch the way the gardener keep the lobby with a flower arrangement. A real touch of home. He was out working with the gardens even in the pouring down rain. He does a wonderful job.

Kudos to the staff for their wonderful team work and doing a wonderful job.

Room Tip: I like the room we had which was by a stairway. It was private and felt like a private apt.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gram07_10

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review of the TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use this feedback to ensure that we continuously make improvements based on what are guests are saying about us! It is wonderful to hear such praises of our team and we will be sure to share your kind words at our daily meetings. It was our pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

My fiancée was in Kent for work, and his work had payed for a absolutely bad hotel, he survived it, but it was a bad Friday 13th and the pass was backed up for miles, and he was supposed to return back to Spokane but he ended up working late, so i found this gem on TripAdvisor I signed up for Marriott rewards and got the room for 88 dollars, they checked him in early too. He said they were nice people. The internet was super awesome, the tv channels plentiful, and he had a king size bed to himself, this was loads better than the other extended hotel, and cheaper and it makes me mad his work didn’t find this place. I’m glad we made the decision to keep him there. Thanks for the wonder stay Marriott!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of the TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter. My Team and I are pleased to know that we have exceeded your expectations for your fiancées stay with us. We take great pride in ensuring each and every guest enjoys their experience with us and I’m happy to know that we’ve succeeded in this goal. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Kind Regards,