See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 31, 2017

Extenhded stay Hotel is very accommodating. Rather than go to a restaurant, facilities are established at Extended Stay Hotel where an individual can cook their food at Extended Stay Hotel. This is quite a convenience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Kent, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Linda, thank you for your excellent review of Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read our facilities met your expectations for a great stay and that you loved the kitchenette in your room. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

Great value, room was quiet, staff friendly and efficient. The location was good for my needs. There was plenty of parking spaces available and the lighting in the lot was satisfactory. I would recommend this hotel for its value.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Kent, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Lori, thanks for reviewing your visit at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were impressed with our convenient location and that we were able to meet your expectations at a great price. Our staff has appreciated you for recognizing their hard work. Thanks once more for your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Victoria is the most uneducated front desk attendant I have ever met at any hotel I have ever stayed at. 2 times she tried charging me money that wasn't even owed . At one point I had to tell her how to do her job. I had a credit balance and she tried to actually charge me that. I stopped by today to see how much was owed and again had a credit balance, she added the credit on to the balance. She has no business working at your front desk because I wonder how many others she has over charged . Even guest relations spoke to her and there exact words were she needs more training. She is bad for your business.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Kent, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are extremely concerned to read your comments and apologize that our associate was not as helpful as she should have been. Our staffs genuinely care about providing an enjoyable stay to all of our guests, so this incident is not a reflection of our usual service standards. Appropriate action has been taken to ensure this is not repeated. We apologize for this unpleasant experience and hope you will consider a second visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I have stayed at Extended stay America in San Diego with my family and really liked it. When we came visit friends in Kent we thought we would enjoyed staying here. Once we walked in the room look outdated, stink from chemical cleaner. No hair dryer. The bed was hard. Breakfast was nothing left when we came down. Not even coffe. I was so disappointed

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Kent, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you for being our guest. We are happy to know your overall experience was a pleasant one. With that said, we’re sorry for not living up to your expectations and regret the inconvenience it caused. I have shared your feedback with my entire team and will use it as a training tool to improve our performance moving forward. We hope the positive aspects of our visit will encourage you to choose us again in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

We had stayed the night before in an unnamed location, paying double the rate. The rooms were not what we expected, nor did they offer cable. So while we were willing to accept anything at this point, we thought there was a mistake in comparison. Our stay was much more enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Kent, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

It was our pleasure having you and your family as our guest at Extended Stay America - Seattle – Kent. We are delighted to know you had an overall pleasant experience and enjoyed being with us. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you all back soon.