“Amazing lobster mac and cheese”

Mama Stortini's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama Stortini's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 356 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Had lobster mac and cheese for the first time and it was awesome! So good my daughter placed two orders to go after our lunch so they could have it for dinner. Party of five and everyone enjoyed their meal. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

After walking in the door, without a reservation, we only had to wait three minutes on a Thursday evening to be seated. The waiter took our drink order and returned almost immediately with our drinks. He took our order promptly and then we waited about thirty-five minutes to receive our salads. It took another 30 minutes to get our food and it was not exactly what we had ordered. We sent a portion back to the kitchen and it came back out 20 minutes later. Besides the wait for the food, the waiter was very personable and the food was edible but only slightly warm. I would hesitate to return on a Friday night without a reservation.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

OK, this wasn't my Mom's food, but is is good for the price. Happy hour is worth trying out. There are many good appetizers and great drinks.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Our entire family had a great experience at Mama Stortinis. Love french onion soup, and their rendition is bursting with rich flavor piping hot temperature and quality melted cheese! Everyone got a different dish! 2 pizzas, a blue cheese salad, a juicy expertly cooked medium rare steak. And a hearty red pasta bolognese rich meat sauce! The customer service was top notch to top it off, I received a delicious Ice cream sundae with cherry and candle alight! All in all a great meal and experience!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

I stopped in here with a friend recently for dinner. We were greeted by the friendly hostess promptly and quickly shown to our seats. The restaurant is very stylish; a nice change of pace from the typical chain decor. Our server was quick, pleasant and efficient. We ordered appetizers and entrees, which arrived quickly. The food was good - not great, not that I expected to be blown away by it. It was a pleasant experience and I would go back again next time I am in the area.

Been to Mama Stortini's Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!