Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gail W

Attentive, Responsive and Respectful. Single, Couples, Married, Kids....all are welcome no matter the age.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 13, 2019
phenomenal! if you are looking for a true get-away adventure, look no further than Bull Hill Guest Ranch, the crew is amazing, they tend to your every need. if you aren't a horse rider, not to worry, relax and read under a shade tree or by a cozy fire in the lodge. hot tubs are wonderful, fishing is perfect.
Date of stay: August 2019
Room Tip: every view is to perfection!
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Official Site
    C$89
38.4 km from Bull Hill Guest Ranch
Free parking
Double room with two queen beds.
C$146
Swimming Pool
  • eDreams
40.7 km from Bull Hill Guest Ranch
Twilight
Contact accommodation for availability.
27.9 km from Bull Hill Guest Ranch
View more hotels in Kettle Falls
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2019

I have stayed at several "Dude" ranches and this beats them all. I come to ride, and ride a lot, having grown up on horses. When I get the chance I certainly do not want to ride "Head to Tail" down a trail walking the whole time. This ranch, depending on your ability, gives you free rein (pun intended) as long as you stick with the guide. The staff is excellent; warm and friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make your stay a great experience with hearty farmhouse cooked meals...but the key here is there is a fully stocked bar that allows you to serve yourself! Do you have a best bud you don't want to leave home alone...bring the fur buddy along! We were there during the July 4th week and the fireworks show was spectacular! Not to mention it was my and my mom's birthday (I will not divulge our ages...but, we're both OLD) and the cook made us each a cake for our birthday's during our stay. This is a must for us every year from now on...cannot wait to go back. Cannot say enough about how much fun our stay was...truly a great experience.

Room tip: Closest to the Cookhouse if you want to see what is going on...further into the woods if you want to be more private.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hawaiinae
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Me and my daughter spend a week at Bull Hill and we could not been more satisfied with the trip. The feeling we got was more like visiting a family that happen to have a lot of horses and do riding every day. Super friendly, good food, let me quote the chief "If you are hungry spending time here, thats on you" that is so true. All meals taste great, snacks between meals and an open bar if needed.
The horses are well trained and we did both shorter rides and full day rides that include both walking and looping. We also participated in some cow pushing, they need to push the cows up the hills. Me and my daughter was assigned a horse each the first day and we used that for the remaining of the week so we did familiarized with each other. You could really see that they cared about their horses. Believe they have around 67 when we where there. The beds in the cabin was nice and clean.
When writing a review I always try to add something for improvment but for Bull Hill I can't, we are 100% satisfied, on the car back to Seattle to take the plan back home to Sweden we even started to discuss to get back next year.
The views and landscape was fantastic.
Final word, you will not regret a trip to Bull Hill

//Mikael

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Mikefred65
Reviewed June 25, 2019

Started coming here a few years ago with my girlfriends and quickly learned that once visit a season just isn't enough - am now up to twice a summer; one girls' trip and one family trip. Family owned and operated, lovely people, happy horses, gorgeous landscapes and vistas, plus excellent stick to your ribs food. A 'happy place' - truly, heave on earth.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank thebourbonbelle
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Worked here for 2 weeks and quit. Don’t work here if you care at all about horses or people. Don’t expect to be greeted when you arrive or trained at all for the job. It’s an every man for himself kind of business. There is no team or family. I don’t know how they get away with what they do. There is so much negligence everywhere and no regard for guest safety. They kept telling me to stop questioning what they were doing and act like I’m on “vacation” and just do what I’m told. However my morals and better judgement told me not to. Lots of drinking by both staff and guests, falling off horses, and slipping saddles. Nothing is a big deal here. There is also no knowledge of basic horsemanship skills which puts the horse and rider at risk. Overall very disappointed with the ranch. I would not support them or work for them.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Jenna M
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a spectacular all inclusive low pressure trip. Our hostess greates us with lunch and horses saddled up for an afternoon ride. These aren’t boring preformed trail rides. You explore routes through brush and valley. The views are million dollar views. All levels of riding welcomed. They have the right horse for you. If horse riding isnt for you than fishing, paddle boarding, skeet shooting , hiking, or relaxing in the cabin is another way to complete the weekend. The cabins are simple and connect one with nature. Enjoy this fabulous get away!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ann M