Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Passenger559634

Bull Hill Ranch

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 18, 2021
Stayed 3 days and I can't say enough about the hospitality of the wranglers, especially Jackie. She took her time to custom fit our wants for riding including a cattle drive that took about 4 hours to complete. I was sore after that ride, but well worth it. We covered alot of terrain and had great conversations with the other guests that tagged along. The fall colors were amazing. We ended our stay with a trip to the "Saloon" in the middle of no where. Great fun. I'd recommend this ranch to anyone who loves to ride period.
Date of stay: October 2021
Room Tip: Stayed in cabin with wood heat. Very comfortable.
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
    C$117
22.7 km from Bull Hill Guest Ranch
27.0 km from Bull Hill Guest Ranch
Swimming Pool
Contact accommodation for availability.
40.7 km from Bull Hill Guest Ranch
View more hotels in Kettle Falls
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2020

We stayed two nights in the Loredo Glamping tent, the food was delicious and the people running the operation were there to make it an excellent experience. Brent took us on a 4 hour ride to drive some cattle (a first for me and I loved every second of it). Hunter set us up with trap shooting and Joey, Sam, and Ali took great care of the horses and us as the riders. Joe knew which lures worked best for fishing in the lake, which also felt amazing to cool off in when the day got hot, and the view is spectacular. I highly recommend Bull Hill Ranch and we for sure will be going back!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Our cabin was the Ponderosa. Two twin beds downstairs and several single beds upstairs- and the stairs upstairs where steep!. A hill to the lodge. But not bad.No air-conditioning in our cabin but didn't need it.
Food was good. Wonderful breakfasts and best packed lunches we've ever had.We had a friend who doesn't eat pork and had stated that to management but the cooks were unaware. They quickly took care of him and were most accommodating . Food was good and liquor was included! Lots of beers and hard liquors and even soft drinks.
Riding- this was great for beginners. Even those out all day that dont ride seemed happy. They kept people in fairly small groups. we are advanced riders and I was bored. I asked to move a bit but mostly just able to trot if I held my horse back. Very disappointing.I think all that advanced riders did was bush whack through steep untrimmed trails.There were real cowboys there but we had a young girl. I did hear that at least one wrangler did offer a canter to a few people.And the horses were good- not on top of each other and ratable.So dont know why we had to plod along. One horse so good our friend is buying it. We were there one week. A lot of people came in for much shorter times. We had the same horse the whole time. Two- three hours of just walking is too much for me. I need to trot, canter or gallop.
They have a nice lake for fishing and swimming and kayaking etc. Families loved it. Smores at night. Lots of places to sit and enjoy the views.

2  Thank drsusansmith2016
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Tucker and his crew were fantastic. They treated all of us like family. Our wrangler Michelle kept everyone safe and taught us a ton. This place is a true gem. I can’t say enough good things about the place, the food and most importantly- the people!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2019

phenomenal! if you are looking for a true get-away adventure, look no further than Bull Hill Guest Ranch, the crew is amazing, they tend to your every need. if you aren't a horse rider, not to worry, relax and read under a shade tree or by a cozy fire in the lodge. hot tubs are wonderful, fishing is perfect.

Room tip: every view is to perfection!
Reviewed July 25, 2019

I have stayed at several "Dude" ranches and this beats them all. I come to ride, and ride a lot, having grown up on horses. When I get the chance I certainly do not want to ride "Head to Tail" down a trail walking the whole time. This ranch, depending on your ability, gives you free rein (pun intended) as long as you stick with the guide. The staff is excellent; warm and friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make your stay a great experience with hearty farmhouse cooked meals...but the key here is there is a fully stocked bar that allows you to serve yourself! Do you have a best bud you don't want to leave home alone...bring the fur buddy along! We were there during the July 4th week and the fireworks show was spectacular! Not to mention it was my and my mom's birthday (I will not divulge our ages...but, we're both OLD) and the cook made us each a cake for our birthday's during our stay. This is a must for us every year from now on...cannot wait to go back. Cannot say enough about how much fun our stay was...truly a great experience.

Room tip: Closest to the Cookhouse if you want to see what is going on...further into the woods if you want to be more private.
Date of stay: July 2019