“Fresh!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tommy Thais Restaurant
Reviewed December 16, 2015 via mobile

I tried this restaurant near work and found their sautéed dish I ordered fresh and delicious. There are many Asian style restaurants in the area and I have been testing out several. I will be back to try other dishes but P.S. AC was way too cold and chilly to sit inside. This is the only reason I did not give a higher rating. The inside of the restaurant was decorated nicely and you will forget you are in a strip mall.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Traveling along 405. Did search for near by restaurants and lucked into Tommy Thai. Quick friendly service and great food.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The curries are tasty, and you can order different levels of spicy. They could have put a bit more veggies in the dish though. We also had fried tofu as appetizer, which was delicious. Price is fair.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've been going to this restaurant for years and while the fool was always good, it wasn't the cleanest of places. New owners came in last year and totally remodeled; upgraded to a very nice ambiance. They make an excellent Pad See Ew and a very nice Pad Thai, and I always get their Thai Fried Rice. If you're looking for Thai on Rose Hill in Kirkland, this is your place!

1  Thank BruceV