“Fabulous ”
Review of Beach Cafe

Beach Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 273 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lakeview Dr.
Description: Inspired by the area's abundant seafood and produce, Beach Cafe serves up local favorites with a twist. With a daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, our waterfront restaurant near Seattle features a fun and casual atmosphere that suits everyone from families searching for a great breakfast spot to friends wanting an energetic bar scene. The Living Room Lounge is a popular evening spot for locals, and many stop in to enjoy favorite cocktails and appetizers during our daily Happy Hour from 3 PM to 6 PM. As time shifts towards the dinner hour, we recommend sticking around for dessert. Our Pastry Chef, Nichole Hillis, whips up homemade creations that will satisfy any sweet tooth. We can accommodate children and large parties of up to 25 persons with our varied menu and lively atmosphere. For celebrations, soirees, or a night on the town, we'll make it special.
A TripAdvisor Member
Byron, Georgia
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, just couldn't tolerate the noise of the wedding party...my room was directly over the ball room. Horrible...

chefriendy, Manager at Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hello,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to Beach Café. So happy that you enjoyed the food and service. We appreciate you business and hope to see you again when time permits. Sorry that our wedding patrons disturbed you during your stay.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We came by personal boat on Lake WA and were late for our reservation, so we took a table for our group in the bar. Lovely views. Everyone's seafood was fresh and tasty.
Prosecco - light and bubbly! Perfect place for a summer lunch.

chefriendy, Manager at Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Hello melindae91,

We appreciate you recent visit to Beach Café. Thank you for your kind words regarding our location and food quality. Please join us again when you are boating in the area.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I am not sure what the other people experienced but when my partner and I arrived as a walk in for lunch we were greeted by a lovely hostess. She was so charming and was the main reason we stayed! The servers in charge of the water made sure my glass was always full and were so polite and my server was on point. Is the food pricey.. sure but its a tourist location and you have a great view of the water... The one thing that is a bit of a bummer is you have to pay for parking but such is life.. :)

Hello Kimmiek77,

Thank you for your most recent visit to Beach Café. Great to hear that you enjoyed our host and service staff. Keep in mind that we validate your parking for 1.5 hours when you dine. We also have a popular happy hour from 3 to 6 daily where we offer many discounted food and beverage items. Hope this will help when you decide to join us again.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

For a high end location the quality of fish used was deplorable. Dried out, tasteless and overly breaded it's surprising what a low bar for quality was acceptable to this operation.

1  Thank anasazi
chefriendy, Manager at Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hello Anasazi,

Thank you for your most recent visit to Beach Café. I was surprised to see that you did not enjoy our fish and chips as it is a local favorite. We value your comment and please be assured that I will have our Executive Chef look into this. We always try to provide 100% guest satisfaction and it seems that we fell short in your case. Please contact me at jfriendy@destinationhotels.com so I can try to make this situation right.
I look forward to your contact.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The servers are very very amateur. Just kids really. They do not know what they are doing and get orders wrong. Also, one guy was trying to clean the windows and did not know at all what he was doing. Poor choices on the menu

Hello Jim B.

Thank you for your most recent visit to Beach Café. I am sorry that you did not enjoy the service we provided you. I would appreciate an opportunity to contact you personally so I may get additional information on where we missed our mark. I can be reached at jfriendy@destinationhotlels.com.

Director of Food and Beverage

Been to Beach Cafe? Share your experiences!