“Nice Sunday brunch”
Review of Beach Cafe

Beach Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 289 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lakeview Dr.
Description: Inspired by the area's abundant seafood and produce, Beach Cafe serves up local favorites with a twist. With a daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, our waterfront restaurant near Seattle features a fun and casual atmosphere that suits everyone from families searching for a great breakfast spot to friends wanting an energetic bar scene. The Living Room Lounge is a popular evening spot for locals, and many stop in to enjoy favorite cocktails and appetizers during our daily Happy Hour from 3 PM to 6 PM. As time shifts towards the dinner hour, we recommend sticking around for dessert. Our Pastry Chef, Nichole Hillis, whips up homemade creations that will satisfy any sweet tooth. We can accommodate children and large parties of up to 25 persons with our varied menu and lively atmosphere. For celebrations, soirees, or a night on the town, we'll make it special.
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I had a wonderful eggs benedict breakfast at Beach Cafe. Lovely views of Lake Washington and in the summer, great outdoor dining. Excellent service.

chefriendy, Manager at Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Hello Seattlefoodlover2016,

We appreciate your business and kind remarks regarding your recent visit to Beach Café. Please join us again to try our new fall menu selections.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Absolutely, beautiful location and views - right on the water. Patio is a great choice on a decent day, but seats at the window work as well. That is the good part; unfortunately, it seems that the place is very aware of its location, and that seems to translate into on a moderate focus on the food. Dishes are fairly standard fare for a cafe - we had a burger, salad and fish & chips - all were ok, but no standouts, although the prices would lead you to believe there shoudl be standouts. Service was adequate, but nothing memorable.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Visited here for a birthday celebration. The service was fine, but nothing to rave about. The Signature Stackhouse Burger that my son ordered was delicious. The Fish & Chips on the other hand was not good. I'm not sure what seasoning is added to the panko breading, but it is overwhelming and makes the fish nearly inedible. My son's girlfriend had the same dish and agreed that the taste was not good. If they switch to a different seasoning, it might be good fish, but as is I would avoid the Fish & Chips here. I'm a local, and this is definitely NOT one of my favorites, so not sure what management is talking about in response to other reviewers. I was surprised when the check arrived. They have added a surcharge and a note that they support some minimum wage legislation, but also provide space for a tip. I calculated the tip on my purchase amount, then subtracted the surcharge. I'm not sure if that is what they are going for, but I wish they would just set their prices to what they need to pay a decent wage, then either ask for tips or not allow tipping...this is just confusing.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful spot overlooking the marina. We went on a beautiful night and enjoy the sunset and their outdoor seating. They have a full bar and a tasty menu. We enjoy drinks and a selection of appetizers.

The food is good if slightly pricey.

The service was friendly and attentive.

Go on a beautiful night and enjoy the setting.

Hello Marco W.
So happy that you enjoyed your sunset dinner in Beach Café. We appreciate your business and kind review.

Please join us again when your time permits.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Great food, just couldn't tolerate the noise of the wedding party...my room was directly over the ball room. Horrible...

chefriendy, Manager at Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Hello,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to Beach Café. So happy that you enjoyed the food and service. We appreciate you business and hope to see you again when time permits. Sorry that our wedding patrons disturbed you during your stay.

Director of Food and Beverage

Been to Beach Cafe? Share your experiences!