“The best ,ever”

Cuisines: Thai, Street Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Been many times and always ask why we ever eat anywhere else.. creative ,fun menu, ,lots of choices and have never been disappointed, only delighted. We are big Asian food fans and this is right up there.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Very cute place good food excellent service.The Lettuce Wraps were very good, the Lemongrass Wings delicious.The mushroom fritters no not a winner.The lamb Massamun was quite good as was the fried rice.I liked this place.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

We had Waterfall Beef Salad, Garlic Fried Chicken, Deep Fried Red Snapper, and Coconut Cream dessert. Best authenic Thai Cuisine in the U.S. as experienced by a Thai friend. Tantalizing and interesting flavors. Very friendly and polite staff.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

On a busy Saturday night, I was blown away by how helpful and attentive our server was, spending a great deal of time explaining the various dishes and answering questions about the place. Isarn doesn't use the star system I'm used from other Thai restaurants in the area but for fear of how hot a "hot" would be, I went with medium on my pad se ew - next time I'll go for it as the medium was very mild, but still quite good. On a nice day, the open outdoor seating is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We visited on a Friday night and of course it was busy. We could have been seated right away but it would mean sitting in the sun and the temperature was in the 80's. So we chose to sign up for a text alert and walk around. An hour later we were seated. Very friendly and helpful service. An adequate amount of gluten free options. Everything was delicious. Between us we has the lettuce wraps and skewered squid as appetizers. The squid was so tender and moist I don't think I'll ever eat fried calamari again. Beloved had the crab fried rice and I had the lemongrass grilled snapper. Beautiful presentations and unbelievably tasty. I highly recommend this place.