“This is our "go-to" resraurant”
Review of Thumra Thai

Thumra Thai
Ranked #164 of 291 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Service is good, food is great. This is a little hole in the wall restaurant in the Totem Lake area tucked among several other small restaurants. I love coconut and curry and my husbnd loves seafood so this is great for us. It is relatively inexpensive and the decor is nothing. This is not the place for a serious date night but for everything else, it is really good

Reviewed November 1, 2015

This family-run restaurant the a hidden gem in the Totem Lake West strip mall. Less showy and crowded, compared to the more-expensive Japanese restaurant nearby, Thumra Thai serves very tasty Thai food with a quiet elegance. Watch out, though, if the father is cooking: he likes to throw in extra spiciness 'just because'. Reduce your star count by one when ordering!

Reviewed October 9, 2015

The flavor of both of our meals was pretty mediocre. Not terrible, but neither of us would ever eat there again. Mine in particular was overly salty. Salt should not be the primary taste in any dish.

Add in completely lackluster service, and.... no thanks.

Reviewed March 31, 2015

I disliked how spicy this place is. I feel like they overcompensate for their lack of flavor with spices and it's distasteful. I judge thai places by their pad thai because I feel like that's a dish most places keep consistent and don't take liberties with. Thumra's pad thai was very dry, spicy and lacked your traditional sweet and delectable flavors.

Reviewed January 2, 2015

My chicken with peanut sauce was watered down. They need to drain the spinach before added the sauce. The meal was ok.

Been to Thumra Thai? Share your experiences!