“Amazingly good Thai food in a cozy restaurant”
Review of Hanuman Thai Cafe

Hanuman Thai Cafe
Ranked #53 of 292 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 3, 2016

For a few weeks, we visited Hanuman 2-3 times a week. We almost got addicted to their Pannang Curry, Rama noodles and most of all, the Thai Chili paste Fried Rice. The staff knew what we would order. If there's a discussion about good places to eat, I always take its name. The only disadvantage was - the tables are small, and everything used to come in my toddler's reach. Haven't been there for a while, but we would soon be there with friends and relatives!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

Every time we come to Seattle (3-4 times per year) we eat at Hanuman. Don't miss this place. It is the best I have ever had. Small and cozy with excellent service. Massaman curry was excellent. So was the pad Thai.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

I was quite disappointed after lunch was served. Some parts were okay like the papaya salad but the jasmine rice was dry and my Pad Thai was super sweet as in bordering inedible. Unfortunately I doubt I will return for a second try because there are so many better Thai restaurants. Bummed :-(

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed February 18, 2015

The Food is average but the location and sit out is very good. Close to the Lake, downtown and happening place.

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank Anantha P
Reviewed January 3, 2015

I found this by accident after a haircut at Marina Park Salon. Parking is awful but that's just Kirkland. I have made a point of returning when I am visiting Seattle. Sauces are amazing and the food is really good. Truly a step above the usual fare. The service is quick and pleasant, prices reasonable and the restaurant clean. I would highly recommend a meal here.

Date of visit: October 2014