“A great, local sushi place!”
Review of AA Sushi

AA Sushi
Ranked #84 of 286 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed May 25, 2016

We have been coming to AA for years. Mostly for their fresh fish, awesome prices, great atmosphere, and very welcoming staff. Anthony is the reason why we come back. "See you next week?" is a familiar goodbye from Anthony. They have recently changed items on their menu. Had some Toro a few weeks ago, that knocked my socks off. Can't get a better deal anywhere in Kirkland.

Reviewed March 20, 2016

I like AA Sushi. Good solid menu. Lot's of options. They make thinks you ask for, if it isn't on the conveyor belt. I like the AA Sushi roll and the Kirkland roll, too. Kids have loved it for years. Better than the conveyor belt place in Woodinville by a a MILE. Nice wait staff.

Reviewed April 9, 2015

Still working on "discovering" our Juanita neighborhood and had to try this restaurant. The food comes on a conveyor belt that winds around the booths. You can look then choose what you would like. The color of the plate determines what you will be spending - green is $1.50, yellow is $2; blue is $2.50; red is $3, and so on. A bit confusing because what the menu states is different from what is posted on the wall. So maybe add an additional 25 cents or so to each plate? The menu has pictures so you can see what you will be eating - a plus for me because I know it looks good but I'd also like to know what it is. Staff is incredibly polite and attentive!

Reviewed March 15, 2015

This is a go to place for us. The folks here are so warm and welcoming. We love coming here with our kids. Always a great time!

Reviewed March 13, 2015

The sushi is ok. Not the freshest, but not the worst I've had. The atmosphere is a bit stark. It is in a nice location in Juanita Village near Urban Coffee Lounge and across the street from Starbucks.

Been to AA Sushi? Share your experiences!