“Holiday brunch with family”

Papas Mexican Grill
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Lake Stevens
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We came for brunch, 7 people, the restaurant we met at was closed, so we chose Papas. Many people already there, with 1 server. He was attentive to us and everyone else. Handled himself very well. Salsa bar was great idea, many homemade salsa to try. Food was excellent!!! Big serving, tasty. Everyone took home food. My 2nd best Mexican restaurant. We live quite a ways away, but we will come back, that's why 2nd best.
Well worth the food. Can't wait to try more on the menu. 5 Star.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

They offer a salsa bar, you can get samples and taste 5 different flavors, I loved the idea. I ordered a steak quesadilla and my husband ordered enchiladas! Amazing!!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Good, plentiful food. Reasonably priced. The wraps(we tried corn and wheat) and sauces weren't brilliant but the meat was cooked beautifully.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

I have been looking for a good original and clean Mexican food place.
Our first visit and of course the portions and beer servings were generous enough that we did not have room to venture.
But I will definitely come back for more.
On the day we were there Dos Equis beer on tap was on special. Used to other places they offered small medium or large.
Dad ordered a medium I order a large.
I did not realized a large was a pint size.
Dad ordered a " Combination plate; tamal, enchilada and taco" (2) extra mole in the enchilada! Wow great flavor in the mole.
I was trying to order something hard to go wrong with, in lieu of my recent experience.
Well delicious! Green chili pork (1)
We had ordered a flan for dessert, we had to take it to go, and it sure was delicious.
I will for sure come back.
Great fast friendly service and all the facilities were clean!
Other people were ordering Fajitas and tacos and large appetizing margaritas.
This place is a must if you are looking for tasty fresh and original food.
Last... Very reasonably priced : )

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Skip the place altogether. If I could give this place a lower rating I would. Worst food, absolutely WORST service I have ever received. NOT authentic at all. We should've known when we walked in on a Friday evening and there were only 3 - 4 tables filled. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.