“Some things are good and some things are very, very bad”
Review of Village Pizzeria

Village Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Langley
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Went there tonight (4/4/18). We went on the spur of the moment and should have know that since it is spring break for some, it was busy. We had to wait 40 minutes to be seated and another 40 for the meal to arrive. I am not a patient person. We had a glass of wine and tried to be patient. The bread with roasted garlic came. The olive oil with the roasted garlic for the bread was delightful. Loved it. The bread, well, squishy white bread not far removed from the old Wonder bread if you remember that. Not toasted and no respectable crust. When the meal finally arrived, the pizza smelled fantastic. It had great stuff on it, but was kind of flooded with liquid. I am not sure where that came from. Maybe soupy tomato sauce. It did smell good and had good stuff on it. It was just soggy. I ordered the Greek Chicken pasta with olive oil. I guess they forgot the oil so I dumped the roasted garlic oil from the squishy bread over it. The grilled chicken was like cardboard. Unfortunate. It had exactly three kalamata olives in the serving. I guess they are too expensive to add more. Anyway, it will be a long day before we return. Should have know better.

1  Thank D M

Reviewed March 29, 2018

This is my go-to place for pizza on South Whidbey, usually for take-out. This time we stopped in for dinner. The service was excellent, and the view of Camano so nice on a sunny March evening. The salads were really good, as were the pasta and pizza. Plus pizza for both of us for dinner the next night, bonus!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I don't think that I could live in a town without great pizza. Village Pizzaria has the best, and also great service. The owner's are always around, and make sure that everything is top notch!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

We had a Great Pizza. Very friendly staff. The view from our table looking across at Camano Island was very relaxing. NO WHALES YET.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

Popular with the locals, a good indication of good service and good food, and charming wait guy. go in the daytime to watch for whales.