“the only shuttle to Wenachee Airport”

Leavenworth Shuttle And Taxi
Reviewed December 9, 2017

great shuttle early morning service to closest airport from Leavenworth to catch the flight to Seattle.Arrived promptly for pick up and on time for the early morning flight.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Pleasant drivers but they forgot to pick us up to bring us to the train station, despite our reserving and pre-paying the day before. As we waited, futilely, we called and called and couldn't get anyone to pick us up. Luckily we got a last-minute ride from the hotel's employee who had just arrived for work, because we had no alternative transport - there are no other taxis in town. The company owner called to apologize but I was already on the train, departing Leavenworth. My hotel owner said this was the second time this had happened in quick succession. :(

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Coming into leavenworth from the train it was a great service. They were waiting with a smile and a van large enough 7 of us. Headed back to the train station they were over 15 min late. As we were running to the station in deep snow he drives by and waves as we were flagging him down. We left several messages and he finally connected with us and picked us up on Main Street. $5 a person seemed a little high for bad service. Next time will use uber

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Way too expensive, sadly they don't have compitetion so they can charge the really outrageous rates they do.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Visited during the Christmas holidays so the town was very crowded. I thought the service was excellent. This is a small relaxed town not a big city so I didn't expect instant service. They give you an estimate time of pick-up. When you call, the person on the phone is very courteous and helpful. We used them for pickup and dropoff at the train station. Our train was delayed and they were able to tell us more about the delay than Amtrak was. We also used them to go to Mountain Springs Lodge - great drivers and timely enough for me, considering this is such a small town and they don't have many vehicles.

I would have liked if the driver would text or call you when they were going to pick you up; that way we didn't have to be on the lookout for them. Despite that small inconvenience, I definitely would use them again the next time I visit.