“Terrible! I do not recommend”

Leavenworth Shuttle And Taxi
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Prior to visiting Leavenworth I researched taxi/shuttle operations. This is practically the only game in town unfortunately. I emailed them with information on our arrival on the Amtrak train and could they confirm a pickup. I got no response. The train dropped about 10 of us off in Leavenworth an no one was there. We all huddled under the “unmanned station” porch for about 10 min in 18 degree temps and snow. Finally a shuttle arrived.
The return was much worse. Amtrak is not known for being punctual and as luck would have it our 6:04am departure was delayed until 10am. The folks there said call before 4pm the day before to book the shuttle which we did. They wanted a phone contact so they could reschedule a pick up time if indeed the train was late. We never heard a thing from them. I got updates from the Amtrak app and texts. After 2 phone calls to see what time they would pick us up we finally were told 9:30am. At 9:40 I called and was told he was on his way. He arrived at 9:45am for a 10am departure on Amtrak. We made several stops picking up folks who ultimately ended up standing and drove down the main street at 2 mph looking for people that had booked but obviously given up, there by making us even later. The driver was not concerned we were going to miss the train. We literally ended getting there about 2 minutes before it pulled in. This company is very disorganized and really doesn’t seem to care since they are the only game in town. I only saw one Uber on my app the 2 days I was there. I DO NOT RECOMMEND Leavenworth Taxi and shuttle.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

We had made reservations for 4 with Leavenworth Shuttle and called the the day of arrival to confirm. We arrived Monday night on Amtrak and was greeted by the Shuttle van. They took us to our hotel in town. We asked about our return Wednesday morning at 5:30 AM. We were advised to confirm our reservation Tuesday which we did. Come Wednesday Morning the shuttle was at our hotel at 5:34 AM and we made our 6:08 AM Train.

I recommend your confirm your reservation.

Thank you Leavenworth Shuttle.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

great shuttle early morning service to closest airport from Leavenworth to catch the flight to Seattle.Arrived promptly for pick up and on time for the early morning flight.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Pleasant drivers but they forgot to pick us up to bring us to the train station, despite our reserving and pre-paying the day before. As we waited, futilely, we called and called and couldn't get anyone to pick us up. Luckily we got a last-minute ride from the hotel's employee who had just arrived for work, because we had no alternative transport - there are no other taxis in town. The company owner called to apologize but I was already on the train, departing Leavenworth. My hotel owner said this was the second time this had happened in quick succession. :(

See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Coming into leavenworth from the train it was a great service. They were waiting with a smile and a van large enough 7 of us. Headed back to the train station they were over 15 min late. As we were running to the station in deep snow he drives by and waves as we were flagging him down. We left several messages and he finally connected with us and picked us up on Main Street. $5 a person seemed a little high for bad service. Next time will use uber