All reviews stove top living area no elevator in town dishwasher bedroom wifi furniture
Reviewed September 27, 2015

The online booking and check in / out process was probably one of the easiest my husband and I have ever experienced. The room was larger than we expected for a studio, and was absolutely spotless. Nice little touches included popcorn and hot chocolate, as well as coffee and the traditional toiletries. The mini kitchen was stocked with glasses, etc. The location was perfect, but if you have trouble with stairs, this may not be the best choice for you. There is a designated parking spot for you at the back of the building. The only things we could consider as a downside - if anything, was that room 4 was right beside the main entrance and you could hear the door opening and closing as well as louder conversations down the hallway - however once the other guests were in their rooms, we heard nothing. The deck was amazing and spacious, but shared with room 3 - which would be perfect if you are travelling with another group. We really enjoyed our visit and will definitely stay again.

Room tip: Choose either room number one or two to avoid the noise from the entry door and for private patio.
Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank Cariman
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our anniversary. I would not recommend staying here if your looking to rest, relax or have a romantic time. I would recommend this place to any family or anyone else going to Leavenworth to party. We stayed in room 1 and my only complaint is that unless we were in our bedroom the people in room 2 were very loud. To my knowledge 4 adults, 2 older kids and a baby were all in room 2 next to us. The baby was crying several times during the night and the adults were very loud until around 1 am. While in our bedroom we could not here the people in the room next to us only in the kitchen, living room and bathroom. Then when in our bedroom we could here everything that happened outside on the street and a lot of noise from two different bars until about 2 in the morning it's very loud. If you can handle sleeping no matter how loud it is or have a loud family yourself then this is a good place to stay, if not I would book somewhere else.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank glitzy05
Reviewed July 30, 2015

I am absolutely impressed with Dream House Suites. We stayed during the Christmas festival and it was, hands down, the best value in all of Leavenworth. It's located right downtown so everything is in walking distance. It had an impressively stocked kitchen with most of the gadgets and cooking ware you would need. The fridge was nice and big. We loved that we could cook our own food and not pay for overpriced food downtown! I stayed there with my husband and 2 boys (6 and 1). It was nice having a closed off room to put the young one down while we stayed up and played board games and drank yummy Leavenworth wine. The three of us actually ended up sleeping on the pull out couch, which wasn't very comfortable, but what pull out couch is? We were able to check in early, which was extremely convenient. The rooms were very clean and quaint. There was a shared balcony off of our room that overlooked some buildings AND the mountains so it was still beautiful. I would, without a doubt, stay here again. It truly is a hidden gem!

Room tip: We stayed in #3 which didn't face the downtown. If you want to overlook the downtown, choose another suite.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2015

Dream House is a nice four room retreat in downtown Leavenworth. We have stayed in Leavenworth multiple times and this was the quietest stay that we have ever had, as we had the whole place to ourselves. We were able to walk everywhere that we wanted, including the stairs up and down from our room (four flights). They were not a problem; pack accordingly. Will we come back to The Dream House? YES

Room tip: rooms 1+2 have nice main street views
Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed October 4, 2014

Enjoyed staying there very much. It was cozy and comfortable. The location was excellent because everything was within walking distance. The only negative is that there is no elevator so you must walk up the stairs to get to the rooms (and of course with your luggage when you arrive), so you need to be in decent physical condition. If that is not an issue for you, you will love staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2014