“Honeymoon heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
Blackbird Lodge Blackbird Lodge
Leavenworth Shops
Leavenworth Town
1 Bedroom Lock-off - Jetted Tub
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

smith6282...
Rainier, Washington
“Honeymoon heaven”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed here several times and were so very pleased each time. We had our honeymoon here and stayed here other times when we have been in Leavenworth. The room was outstanding and the service was above and beyond reproach. I'll never forget it. My husband passed away in 2016*, but this memory will forever be in my heart. Thank you to the hosts at this facility.
*Note: our stay was prior to 2016 but the service was consistent each time we stayed there.

moxie6226
Redmond
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Blackbird in Leavenworth, WA. Due to the proximity to Memorial day weekend we could only get different rooms for our two day stay. Our first room was on the third floor and delightful with a large balcony over looking Icecicle river. We would have stayed in that room but Lori, the receptionist, said our second room was even better. She was so right. It was on the fourth floor and had a soaking tub with jets, a large deck over looking the river and the mountains, ceiling fan, and sitting area. Breakfast was only a waffle and fruit so we ate out. The building is right down town so great access to stores, restaurants, and nearby park and river. I would recommend this lodging to anyone to enjoy Leavenworth.

OR
Reviewed February 19, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Andrew B
Moscow, Idaho
“Great location, great price.”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I rented a studio sized room for two days, and it ended up being perfect. Much larger than a traditional hotel room with a King sized bed! The room was well furnished, even with wine glasses, and overlooked parts of the town.

The location was perfect. Leavenworth is a very small town as is, but the Blackbird lodge sits right behind front st, the main street in town. My girlfriend and were able to walk around downtown, try out a few wine tastings and get a couple drinks before a short walk back to our room.

They offer a simple breakfast until 10:00 am: a waffle maker, some fruit cups and some coffee. A nice way to start the morning.

Unfortunately, there was construction going on next store, but only heard a truck or two backing up in the morning our entire stay. Other than that, we heard nothing. I would definitely return to the lodge!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner

Reviewed April 13, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing