“Beautiful and clean!”
other travellers have booked this property
Winter view of the Lodge  .Visit Leavenworth, see the lights, play in the snow and enjoy the hot tub
View from property entrance Lodge in the winter
Check Availability
Kitchen with extra seating
Kitchen
Dining room
Slate gas fireplace
Living room with gas fireplace
Loft with queen size  hide a bed doubles as third bedroom,tv with surround sound and dvd player
Living room
Living room tv with dish, surround sound and dvd player
Sauna
Dining room with custom railing
Bedroom with Queen Log Bed and TV with DVD Player
Bedroom with queen log bed, tv with dish network and dvd player
Paul took this picture on a hike at the Alpine lookout which is on the ridge above our property
One of our wildlife vistors
Lodge in the Summer, covered porch, private tennis & basketball court, with beautiful grounds
Lodge in the summer
Rock Mountain Lodge is on 2 1/2  acres, features a private tennis/basketball court, hot tub & sauna.
Tennis and basketball court with incredible mountain view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lisamsmit...
Virginia Beach, VA
“Beautiful and clean!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed here for a special birthday weekend with some friends, and had a wonderful time. The Lodge is spotlessly clean and impeccably maintained. My favorite part of the weekend was cooking meals in the well-appointed cook's kitchen. My one small disappointment was that the noise from Highway 2 was very loud during he day, but it was not at all an issue at night. I would definitely stay there again!

Kansas City
Reviewed December 2, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

DJL_2013
Everett, Washington
“An absolutely fantastic experience.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I rented this lodge for my wife's birthday, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The lodge and grounds were absolutely beautiful, and Paul and Kelly really went above and beyond to help make this a wonderful birthday trip. My wife was thrilled, and so was I. We would stay here again in a heartbeat, and most likely will.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about our stay at the lodge was fantastic. I don't think I can single out just one thing to praise when the overall experience was so great.
Liked least: I have nothing negative to say about our stay here.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nikkilee5...
Gresham, Oregon
“Beautiful Mountain Cabin”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the Rock Mountain Lodge for our Honeymoon in July. The cabin was absolutely amazing! The entire property is gorgeous and the mountain views were unbeatable. The owner, Kelly personally came down to the cabin to show us around when we arrived. This place is stocked with anything you would need while on vacation. Kelly even left us a little honeymoon surprise with the ingredients for Belgian Waffles! So sweet of her! She also gave us a tip to check out the creek across the highway which was a really cool little water spot. We had plenty of privacy and really enjoyed the hot tub and outdoor speakers. I would definitely stay here again and hope we can bring our kids here someday! Thanks again Kelly and Paul!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful mountain views from property
Liked least: A little close to the highway
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Connecticut
Reviewed July 1, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Spanaway Wa
Reviewed April 7, 2012 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

WA
Reviewed March 27, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing