“Little local cafe”

Ranked #58 of 99 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We provide delicious food using natural, local, organic ingredients whenever possible. Homemade soups, desserts and more. Early open at 7 am everyday and dinner is served Friday and Saturday. We have some gluten free & vegetarian options. We have a Banquet room for meetings and parties, catering is available too!
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this cafe while walking around. Easy to miss as you have to go down a flight of stairs to get to it. Staff was friendly and made conversation with us. They definitely struggle getting to all the tables and taking orders when it gets busy. We got our food right away but two large groups came in after us and seemed to have to wait a long time. Food is what you would expect from a small local cafe, homemade with real ingredients but nothing to brag about. Was a nice change after a weekend filled with greasy pub food and brats though! It is in a basement so no windows and kinda dark, they do have a tv on the wall with a live feed from the street which was kinda fun to sit and watch. Menu is large with a lot of options for anyone, including vegan, tofu and gluten free. I would come back again but wouldn’t say this is a must when in town. Just a nice relaxing breakfast.

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

We went to this place for a New Years breakfast. Got seated and ordered our beverages. Waited 20 min for coffee and mimosas that did not come. Waitress kept going to all other tables forgetting aboit us. Then when what seemed to be the owner come to take our order we made a comment that our beverages had not been delivered. Her reply was "didn't get the memo". Now I have never heard that one before.... She then brought out our beverages, spilled juice on the table and didn't offer to clean it up. Then went to poor creamer and the container was empty and guess what, still did not have anything to stir it with anyway. My wife had to go get the cream and silverware. We were never checked on to ask how the food was. The meh food would have tasted better if our experience was better. All in all I would not recommend this place. We come to Leavenworth often as we live close, there are other great places to spend your money. Happy New Year 2018!

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Very nice establishment with very nice employees. The food was excellent and good sized portions. Nancy was particularly nice and attentive. I always enjoy exchanging pleasantries with the people working there and here it was easy. We were there for breakfast and lunch. There's only one drawback and it concerns only handicapped individuals. I have Parkinson's disease and the stairs leading down to the dining area was hard for me to navigate. My wife and sister-in-law helped me make it down. It was worth it. I highly recommend eating here. A great menu is the reward you get for trying it. And a major plus for me are the clean facilities available. A great experience.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We were on a spontaneous day trip and wanted someplace inside to eat and get out of the rain. The place is simple and clean, service was ok, but the food is just not that good. I’d look for someplace else.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Went with my family to this place and was sorely disappointed by the lack of fresh ingredients. Both my mother and sister had bread so stale and dried out it was tough to eat. My other sister had her soup served to her cold even though it was the same hot soup several of us had. An overall tepid meal.