“Great Pizza! "A little different!"”
Review of Fieldhouse

Fieldhouse
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Liberty Lake
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Not a chain restaurant pizza flavor...Great pizza with great portions. I had the salad bar as well and it was great! Very fresh, and good "pizza joint!"

Reviewed September 28, 2016

We were in Spokane for the weekend unfamiliar with the area and wanted a place to have dinner, it was late in the evening. We found this place and decided to give it a try. We had a great server Zack. We ordered a pizza and it was great. The server was very attentive. It was 11 pm and my boyfriend asked what time they closed and we were told 11:00. We didn't know what time it was but after my boyfriend ordered another drink, Zack didn't warn him it was closing time, just gave him his drink. After we got it, I checked the time and it was a little after 11. I was impressed that Zack didn't say, sorry, we are closing. A couple day later we went back. Zack wasn't working but we still got great food and great service. Thank you

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Had a good time with the group, drinking for an hour or so. The cocktails were quite disappointing due to the sweet and sour mix, but the wine and beers worked out great. I'll most likely stop by another day, just testing out the waters.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

We had lunch here and really enjoyed the pizza. There was a good selection of types and tasted good. Later we were looking for a place for a late supper and were so satisfied with the Fieldhouse that we all agreed to return.

There is a bar and family restaurant side by side so everyone can enjoy the place. Service was very good and prices were fair. Noticed during our dinner that there seemed to be a lot of locals in the bar so apparently the people of Liberty Lake enjoy the food, drink, atmosphere and service as well.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

I was in on the 4th of July and had an Albi Special. It was super great pizza. The staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant was very clean with really nice decor. It was spacious with ample seating.