“Terrible pizza”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 33 Restaurants in Liberty Lake
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Bought meat lovers pizza hardly hve meats at all. The pizza was soggy, waste of money . Was very disappointed.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

We had done business with this Domino's five times over the past couple of months. We placed an order an hour in advance of the pickup time. My daughter went to pick it up on the way home from work. They wouldn't give her the order. My card was charged online so it was already paid for. They wouldn't offer a reasonable solution. They wanted her to go get me and bring me back. We had done exactly the same thing before without incident (I ordered and paid online and she picked up). After offering up that stupid solution, they ignored her until she left. While she was in the store, someone came in and picked up an order without paying and without having their card checked. How nice of them to choose to pick on a young woman. I called them and told them I wanted my card credited. They claimed to do it while I was on the phone. We'll see. All this over a $15 order. What a joke.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

This is a chain but not at the top of its game.

Do not get me wrong it delivers about what you expect and pretty fast but I find the crust to be soft and doughy. Everything seems out of a premade can of some sort.

The service is good and friendly.

Price was very good but I guess I want a little better quality.

Reviewed March 22, 2016

We did not feel like going out to a restaurant but wanted to bring something back to the room. We chose the Dominos mix and match. It was ready before the expected time and was fresh, hot, and delicious. The best part was the price. It was amazing for all we got.

Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

The location is a bit more comfortable now that the wall has been removed allowing visibility into the prep area.

No real change to the pizza.

The push for takeout has had little effect other than marketing.

Pretty good chain pizza.

Items met all expectations.