We have had the pleasure of staying at the Breakers several times. And with our stay have met a wonderful friend, Michelle.
The most important thing to us is that it is pet friendly! They are very welcoming to our 4 legged kids and to us that is priceless.
The units are fully stocked, more than accomodating to include right down to paper towels. And in each closet you will find kites, swim fins and a plethora of movies and games for those indoor days. The kitchens have everthing you need for food prep, even wine glasses. Plus a coffee maker and coffee.
The pool is a nice size, the outdoor hot tub large and very clean.
The walk to the beach is just right for our dogs and provides a nice trail right to your door.
We feel fortunate to have found such a nice Home away from Home. Oh and can't forget the free Wi-fi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach